Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

and maybe its time to admit that mumbai are the most decorated side in Indian domestic cricket as a result of their aggressive crowds and stance. Everything is intense. That is just encapsulated by how Agarkar and Tare brought us back from the brink against Railways in this years ranji semis.,

That was from Kohli. I can't hear it twice as jalebi is suggesting. (This is the line I would never imagine myself saying).
That's what I thought initially.....but then why would the ganju come up and tell those guys not to say such things?......CSK rocks/roars is hardly offensive.......Kohli is a premium dhakkan simply for the fact that he reacted.....

:hitler: koi batayega bhi kya hua :mad:
Vinay kumar backed up and did not allow rayadu to ground his bat (unintentionally) Kohli made an appeal and he was given out. Crowd felt that was in bad taste and started chanting cheater. Lol they celebrated like mad when Kulkarni got him out.

That's what I thought initially.....but then why would the ganju come up and tell those guys not to say such things?......CSK rocks/roars is hardly offensive.......Kohli is a premium dhakkan simply for the fact that he reacted.....
Kohli has shown the middle finger to the Mumbai crowd before simply because the crowd chanted: 'Ee oh ee oh, Kohli is a homo' He is super-touchy all the time.

Kohli has shown the middle finger to the Mumbai crowd before simply because the crowd chanted: 'Ee oh ee oh, Kohli is a homo' He is super-touchy all the time.
That is an idiotic thing to say tbh.......baade ke peeche koi bhi sher ban sakta hai.....

Vinay kumar backed up and did not allow rayadu to ground his bat (unintentionally) Kohli made an appeal and he was given out. Crowd felt that was in bad taste and started chanting cheater. Lol they celebrated like mad when Kulkarni got him out.
Kohli cheated, so the crowd called him 'Cheater'. He :whine: and said 'How dare they! Don't they know I play for India'. End of story.
virat, what a loser!

That is an idiotic thing to say tbh.......baade ke peeche koi bhi sher ban sakta hai.....
Haha! Crowds jeer opposition players ... that is how sports and stadiums work. It's true for all sports all around the world. Ever played in a local club tournament which a crowd is watching?