Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

Gambhir - 1 lot Kallis - 2 lots Narine - 3 lots Unadkat - 1 lot Karthik - 1 lot Raina - 1 lot Dhoni - 2 lots Jaddu - 1 lot Samson - 1 lot Chandila - 1 lot Hope there are no brokerage and additional taxes :pray:
:omg: gaurav, Min 10 Lots rule not applicable now??

its 865 i think' date='i guess you took 25*5=100 in case of fisla[/quote'] Nope, Its 840 Gayle - 32*5 = 160 Bisla - 25*5 = 125 Watson - 33*5 = 165 Dhoni - 28*10 = 280 Pujara - 22*5 = 110 Total = 840 You have a profit of 10 Milz Added. Nope no taxes or brokerage :nice: If you are not going to buy any more shares in future, you can send me the money now :(( But if you are willing to BUY more shares today and in future, we shall settle this at the end of the tourney. :woot:

:omg: gaurav' date=' Min 10 Lots rule not applicable now??[/quote'] Quoting FAQ 2. What are the minimum and maximum shares I can Buy? Minimum is one lot (1 million shares), and maximum is 100 Lots (100 Million shares) per player per match.