Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

losses will be recovered in CT. your losses can only be recovered in bheek mago thread :hysterical:
you cant cover losses by Anil strategy. you will be in big red :yay: bheekh maango thread is not for richer guys like me but that thread will definitely help you. see you there :giggle:

you cant cover losses by Anil strategy. you will be in big red :yay: bheekh maango thread is not for richer guys like me but that thread will definitely help you. see you there :giggle:
i already have money coming from Saurav01 for AVKC work. :finger: tu bhi ek din gareeb tha, yad rakhna :--D

yeah only cheater like you can do that :poink: this should be investigated by ICF CBI :orderorder:
talking of cheaters, yesterday there was a LIVE thread about Dinesh karthikh's score and you didn't bet in it till the end and as soon as he got out, you bet 20 bilz out of your 21 bilz on it and won. CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER :whack:

i already have money coming from Saurav01 for AVKC work. :finger: tu bhi ek din gareeb tha' date=' yad rakhna :--D[/quote'] so you are getting bheekh from another gareeb of ICF :hysterical: mai ICF per paida hi billions $ICF le kar huwa tha :laugh:

talking of cheaters' date=' yesterday there was a LIVE thread about Dinesh karthikh's score and you didn't bet in it till the end and as soon as he got out, you bet 20 bilz out of your 21 bilz on it and won. CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER :whack:[/quote'] I am not magician to reopen closed thread :giggle: I was very sure that Karthik is not gonna make much runs so I betted like TIGER and won unlike your cheating bets :dance:

what if i dont pay you until ICF Police investigation ends? As you know investigations in India take long time :hmmm:
Investigation has ended.We have given this stock exchange 'a clean chit'.and request people to pay up after availing discounts

The Cricket Stock Exchange for this edition of the IPL ends with the Chief winning handsomely. However, since this was the first time, members were playing, the Chief decides to absorb 75% of the losses. Yes I am not kidding, I have decided to take away 75% of the losses and you only need to pay me the remainder 25% if you pay within the stipulated time.. But in case you delay it by more than 2 days (i.e after Tuesday) you will have to pay me the entire 100% :((. So hurry up ! :icflove: League Standings updated ! Lord gets wooden spoon whereas Saurav Dada takes the cake with a 12bn profit :nice: The right column in the table (Adjusted P&L) are to be considered :icflove: It was fun this stock exchange and I hope you all enjoyed it too :yay: Another Stock exchange for CT will be up (if I get time). Pay me up today
awesome,looks like my investigation had some effect :P on serious note,it was an awesome concept and you did a brilliant job.keep it up :hatsoff: hopefully it'll be up for CT.I'll help you anyway I can :icflove: Money paid

The Cricket Stock Exchange for this edition of the IPL ends with the Chief winning handsomely. However, since this was the first time, members were playing, the Chief decides to absorb 75% of the losses. Yes I am not kidding, I have decided to take away 75% of the losses and you only need to pay me the remainder 25% if you pay within the stipulated time.. But in case you delay it by more than 2 days (i.e after Tuesday) you will have to pay me the entire 100% :((. So hurry up ! :icflove: League Standings updated ! Lord gets wooden spoon whereas Saurav Dada takes the cake with a 12bn profit :nice: The right column in the table (Adjusted P&L) are to be considered :icflove: It was fun this stock exchange and I hope you all enjoyed it too :yay: Another Stock exchange for CT will be up (if I get time). Pay me up today
:hatsoff: looking forward to CT stock exchange