Another team..more games ...yet another team to be thrashed by CSK !!

superstar

I think Dhoni should retire from international T20 for the team's sake' date=' he is past it[/quote'] :hysterical: Now this is an honest and serious question : Don't you feel sad when Sachin fails these days and he can't even face rookies and gets his stumps fly all over the place against newbies? I think if you are a true Sachin fan, you should be the first one to know that there isn't much left in him.

:hysterical: Now this is an honest and serious question : Don't you feel sad when Sachin fails these days and he can't even face rookies and gets his stumps fly all over the place against newbies? I think if you are a true Sachin fan, you should be the first one to know that there isn't much left in him.
I heard the exact same line from many people in 2004 and 2007.

I heard the exact same lines around 2004 and 2007.
You might have. But the thing is, he had age on his side at that time. He was only 31 in 2004 and 34 in 2007. Now he is 40. No one has been able to fight against time. His reflexes have slowed down and its natural.

:hysterical: Now this is an honest and serious question : Don't you feel sad when Sachin fails these days and he can't even face rookies and gets his stumps fly all over the place against newbies? I think if you are a true Sachin fan, you should be the first one to know that there isn't much left in him.
No, I dont take IPL performances that seriously unlike Dhoni fans But dont you feel bad when Dhoni lets the team down in T20 WC after T20 WC?

No, I dont take IPL performances that seriously unlike Dhoni fans But dont you feel bad when Dhoni lets the team down in T20 WC after T20 WC?
I am not talking about IPL only. Look at him in test matches to see how pathetic he has become. I do feel bad whenever India is unsuccessful but Dhoni didn't let them down in the WT20. It wasn't as if Dhoni was the sole reason for India not making it into semis.