Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

An Indian poster on **********.net said he bet on a Royals game after receiving dodgy info and said he would reveal more if Rahane's name popped up in this scandal.
police could not have made it any clearer that no other players are involved.. trolls need to stop this bs and get it in heads

yeah this is now starting to sound like a witch hunt. So Rahane makes a big score and then chokes in the final over, so that is match fixing? I remember Morkel bowling an ace over. btw is he amit shah or amit singh

police could not have made it any clearer that no other players are involved.. trolls need to stop this bs and get it in heads
Do you believe that though, i definitely think that it is possible that bigger players from other franchises are involved but there is a cover up. There have been too many dodgy games and moments in this IPL. These 3 players (2 relative nobodies and one of the most unpopular players to have played for the country) could just be sacrificial lambs.
Do you believe that though' date='[b'] i definitely think that it is possible that bigger players from other franchises are involved but there is a cover up. There have been too many dodgy games and moments in this IPL. These 3 players (2 relative nobodies and one of the most unpopular players to have played for the country) could just be sacrificial lambs.
I'm sure of that. I think more arrests are going to happen.
Do you believe that though, i definitely think that it is possible that bigger players from other franchises are involved but there is a cover up. There have been too many dodgy games and moments in this IPL. These 3 players (2 relative nobodies and one of the most unpopular players to have played for the country) could just be sacrificial lambs.
then let the delhi police come out and say it. Remember delhi police have exposed Azhar Jadeja and many others. So they are clearly not afraid of reputations.
Police themselves are leaking information from confessions by the arrested players and bookies. Even if those arrested are indulging in names dropping, given the situation, a thorough probe is needed.
oh there might be many more players but none from this investigation.. there will be no more players that will be caught from this ongoing investigation these are the only guys they found.. so to make it clear people saying that players are rahane like involved is total bull **** as police made it clear that no one else is involved now there may very well be more players involved but thats just speculation..maybe there are players involved even in international games? or maybe every game is like that?:winky: these rumors are just as good as examples i gave u right now :)
Police themselves are leaking information from confessions by the arrested players and bookies. Even if those arrested are indulging in names dropping' date=' given the situation, a thorough probe is needed.[/quote'] look no one is saying rest of tournament is clean but police themselves did not find nay other player. s under this investigation no one else will be caught they might get lead here and start another investigation but dont think these rumors coming out right now have any basis! its just same as before people saying stuff without any proof ..
maybe but not related to this investigation
the investigation may have started with the police looking only at the 3 cricketers caught but now that they have caught these 3 and many other bookies, these people in turn will name others.
how is this information leaking ?
kareebi sutron se pata chala hai :secret:
Looks to me like its from the same source who 'made-up' the tait allegations. Some journo's using this situation pretty well to spice up some masala.
yeah ..we should wait for official press conference again.. yesterday police themselves said no other cricketer is involved..so i will wait before thinking to much about this :P
look no one is saying rest of tournament is clean but police themselves did not find nay other player. s under this investigation no one else will be caught they might get lead here and start another investigation but dont think these rumors coming out right now have any basis! its just same as before people saying stuff without any proof ..
There was a long night between yesterday and right now..new angles to investigates, information during interrogation. I do hope there is no pressure from the top and the matter is taken to its logical end. Already hearing murmurs in media that Delhi Police have no locus standi on this matter as the matches were not fixed in Delhi, so how can they arrest the players.