AVKC Presents : Kohli Choke Celebration Thread

SLICKR392

You should be banned before that for creating an illegal thread. There is absolutely no reason to ban AVKC.
JNo reason? What about self proclaiming and trolling around?
ICF is based on free speech and you are free to support/criticize any player you want to.
You would wanna see their thread. They don't criticize him. Their bigger aim is to seek attention by spamming and trolling ICF :giggle:

JNo reason? What about self proclaiming and trolling around? You would wanna see their thread. They don't criticize him. Their bigger aim is to seek attention by spamming and trolling ICF :giggle:
You obviously don't understand the meaning of 'democratically elected'. 'Trolling' is a subjective word. I might feel you 'troll' around all the time, and you may feel the same about me. But the fact is, you disregarded the electoral process completely and created an illegal thread.

You obviously don't understand the meaning of 'democratically elected'. 'Trolling' is a subjective word. I might feel you 'troll' around all the time, and you may feel the same about me. But the fact is, you disregarded the electoral process completely and created an illegal thread.
Electoral process? :rofl: That was simply buying off votes!

JNo reason? What about self proclaiming and trolling around? You would wanna see their thread. They don't criticize him. Their bigger aim is to seek attention by spamming and trolling ICF :giggle:
I wouldn't want to be that judgmental. By the looks of it, even you creating the match thread of the playoffs can be called "seeking attention" but that may or may not be true. In case you find an alternate opinion trolling, best is to recuse unless the so called 'trolls' indulge in ad hominem or anything of that nature. I am not a part of AVKC but agree with them sometimes as they do make some valid points while disagreeing with them as well. It's OK sid - we need to agree to disagree on few things.

I wouldn't want to be that judgmental. By the looks of it, even you creating the match thread of the playoffs can be called "seeking attention" but that may or may not be true. In case you find an alternate opinion trolling, best is to recuse unless the so called 'trolls' indulge in ad hominem or anything of that nature. I am not a part of AVKC but agree with them sometimes as they do make some valid points while disagreeing with them as well. It's OK sid - we need to agree to disagree on few things.
:two_thumbs_up: