Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

Dear ICFers, it is my privilege and honor to announce today that democracy on ICF has not only survived but has in fact won a resounding victory in the face of tyranny of the evil empire. The democratic candidate of the people of ICF i.e. G_B has won this election and thus the match thread created by him (this) will be the official match thread for the CSK vs MI qualifier. Regards advocates for democracy on ICF.

Time's up. We have reached the end of the polling process. 80 votes have been cast, with 36 being cast in favour of Sidhoni and 44 being cast in favour of G_B_. That makes G_B_ the eventual winner with 55% votes. Sidhoni comes second with 45% votes. The thread already created by G_B_ therefore gets the status of the legal thread. Sidhoni's thread get stays illegal and should be locked. I hope the ICF Management takes note of this and acts accordingly. Thank you everyone! :bow: --- Chief Election Commissioner

Time's up. We have reached the end of the polling process. 80 votes have been cast, with 36 being cast in favour of Sidhoni and 44 being cast in favour of G_B_. That makes G_B_ the eventual winner with 55% votes. Sidhoni comes second with 45% votes. The thread already created by G_B_ therefore gets the status of the legal thread. Sidhoni's thread get stays illegal and should be locked. I hope the ICF Management takes note of this and acts accordingly. Thank you everyone! :bow: --- Chief Election Commissioner
Now G_B is declared as the mascot of MI with this election, for the rest of the IPL