Reactions to pakistan's loss

sachin_fan

A 5 run defeat to india has lead to a lot of eruptions all over pakistan. Various players and outfits have expressed their opinions. Here are some of them 1. Terrorist outfits Lashkar-e-Toiba/Jammat-al-dawat and Jaish-e-Mohammed blame anti social activities by India's RAW as the reason for pakistan's defeat...Proposals are floating to fund a parallel cricket league similar to India's ICL...Osama's Name is floating for the post of chairman of the new proposed league 2. In condoning the defeat of pakistan to india, president pervez musharaff has decided to postpone the general elections until Pakistan defeats india in a 20-20 world cup final... 3. Coach lawson has just increased his security ten fold and ordered 100 cans of beans from australia. Ppl fear that he will not eat pakistani masala curry for quiet sometime. 4. Shoaib Akthar feels that lack of discipline on the field is the main reason for the defeat....when asked about discipline off the field , he still refuses to comment 5. Shahid Afridi accused misbah of playing a rash shot in a tight situation. "He could have just driven it down the ground rather than try to scoop the ball to fine leg...I am going to sit down and have a long chat with him......hey asif, remove all bats ,balls and pads from the area...." We left the conversation there

5. Shahid Afridi accused misbah of playing a rash shot in a tight situation. "He could have just driven it down the ground rather than try to scoop the ball to fine leg...I am going to sit down and have a long chat with him......hey asif, remove all bats ,balls and pads from the area...." :hysterical::hysterical:....trust Afridi to say that

4. Shoaib Akthar feels that lack of discipline on the field is the main reason for the defeat....when asked about discipline off the field , he still refuses to comment 5. Shahid Afridi accused misbah of playing a rash shot in a tight situation. "He could have just driven it down the ground rather than try to scoop the ball to fine leg...I am going to sit down and have a long chat with him......hey asif, remove all bats ,balls and pads from the area...." :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: AWeSome!!!!!!!

5. Shahid Afridi accused misbah of playing a rash shot in a tight situation. "He could have just driven it down the ground rather than try to scoop the ball to fine leg...I am going to sit down and have a long chat with him......hey asif, remove all bats ,balls and pads from the area...."
maa ki tongue - thats good! :hysterical:

5. Shahid Afridi accused misbah of playing a rash shot in a tight situation. "He could have just driven it down the ground rather than try to scoop the ball to fine leg...I am going to sit down and have a long chat with him......hey asif, remove all bats ,balls and pads from the area.. :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: