Attn: Munda & Kablooeee

Bumper

You guys have been very graceful, but please keep all the threads here in perspective. India has just defeated Pakistan in a world cup finals. This does not happen every day (though we defeat you guys every world cup :haha:). The occassion and the rivalry calls for celebration and taking the mickey out of your cricket team. You guys fasten your seat belts & weather the storm. The dust will settle in a couple of days. Both of you have been an asset to the board. Please keep writing.

I said it in the thread about our upcoming series against South Africa....I believe the phrase I used was: "You just beat Pakistan in a major final. What's the use if you can't revel in it for a bit." So yea, I understand. But that doesn't mean I don't read the comments in context of what that poster says under normal circumstances and come to my own conclusions.

and do you think pakistanis were this kind when miandad hit a six against chetan sharma finey you need to stop being so diplomatic this is our time to enjoy
Suraj, Who said "Dont enjoy"!!! I am enjoying like hell...this is fantastic time, and each of us should savor it. That does not mean we need to go and deride pakistanis...why? Thats not enjoyment, thats cheap entertainment on an internet forum. Thats all. My opinion, you are free to tell me why you disagree Suraj.
Suraj, Who said "Dont enjoy"!!! I am enjoying like hell...this is fantastic time, and each of us should savor it. That does not mean we need to go and deride pakistanis...why? Thats not enjoyment, thats cheap entertainment on an internet forum. Thats all. My opinion, you are free to tell me why you disagree Suraj.
I can tell u, they wud have rubbed it more than wat we r doing now , if they had won this....