Champions Trophy Thread Match Allocation

Yup. Not the same excitement this time around it though. Many Pakis are supporting us as well so that their team is changed and Misbah is sacked.
Don't believe in these hypocrites' words. If they win today's match, they will all come out of their caves and start chest thumping as how the Indian batting can not deal with the mighty paki bowling or how Indian batsmen are ftbs or minnow basher or lucky Styne was not playing against us. All this supporting is because they think India will win. They have their excuses ready before the match
Don't believe in these hypocrites' words. If they win today's match' date=' they will all come out of their caves and start chest thumping as how the Indian batting can not deal with the mighty paki bowling or how Indian batsmen are ftbs or minnow basher or lucky Styne was not playing against us. All this supporting is because they think India will win. They have their excuses ready before the match[/quote'] True, most of them are excuses and definitely they will be forgetting all if they beat us. But still, I feel this match doesn't have the atmosphere of a normal India-Pak match since its a dead rubber. And btw, match is tomorrow not today :P
True, most of them are excuses and definitely they will be forgetting all if they beat us. But still, I feel this match doesn't have the atmosphere of a normal India-Pak match since its a dead rubber. And btw, match is tomorrow not today :P
Yeah my bad. Match is tomorrow
True, most of them are excuses and definitely they will be forgetting all if they beat us. But still, I feel this match doesn't have the atmosphere of a normal India-Pak match since its a dead rubber. And btw, match is tomorrow not today :P
Make a kickass OP:two_thumbs_up: