Support for IPL

70,000 at kolkata came especially to boo srini mama :giggle: i think you are in delusion if you believe IPL has any benefits towards indian cricket :hysterical:
It has benefits for Indian cricketers because unlike how it was earlier when only the top 11 or 15 who played for India earned the big bucks, fame and opportunity to play on the big stage, IPL gives the same chance for 100 or 120 Indian cricketers. Let's face it. Vast majority of Indian cricketers will never play for national team. So this is a god send for those fringe cricketers.
Benefits or not is another issue. the fact is the domestic ranji is unaffected. All domestic players do play them through their rise to the Indian team. You would have a point if IPL was played instead of ranji cricket. But as ranji is not compromised i see no harm....
lol have you seen our ranji cricket in the past couple of years? the format itself is a joke. there is no incentive to win, therefore pattas are created so that even batsmen like suresh raina start looking like don bradman
70' date=000 at kolkata came especially to boo srini mama :giggle: i think you are in delusion if you believe IPL has any benefits towards indian cricket :hysterical:
yeah they were passionate through the entire match just cause they came to boo srini. :giggle::giggle: Infact many of them purchased CSK and MI flags cause they wanted to boo srini. I heard waving those flags especially was the highlight of said protest...:hysterical::hysterical:
based on that logic just how good is international test cricket for asif aamir and butt? :hysterical:
chavan had potential to be an india spinner but IPL spoils ruined his career. im not that naive to believe that other young players have not done what he did. unfortunately for him, he got caught
yeah they were passionate through the entire match just cause they came to boo srini. :giggle::giggle: Infact many of them purchased CSK and MI flags cause they wanted to boo srini. I heard waving those flags especially was the highlight of said protest...:hysterical::hysterical:
tamasha kon dekhne ke liye enough dramebaaz hain India mein, especially many IPlistas on ICF :giggle: oh and btw you do know that Pepsi is contemplating withdrawing its sponsorship :hehe:
It has benefits for Indian cricketers because unlike the top 11 or 15 who play for India and earn the big bucks, fame and opportunity to play on the big stage like how it was earlier, IPL gives the same chance for 100 or 120 Indian cricketers. Let's face it. Vast majority of Indian cricketers will never play for national team. So this is a god send for those fringe cricketers.
so does that mean we give green light to corruption? who knows how much black money is pushed into this tamasha league just like the amount of black money the underworld pumped into bollywood in the 90s.
lol have you seen our ranji cricket in the past couple of years? the format itself is a joke. there is no incentive to win' date=' therefore pattas are created so that even batsmen like suresh raina start looking like don bradman[/quote'] umm and how is the format of ranji cricket somehow related to how bad supposedly IPL is for Indian cricket? Before the IPL ranji players played 9 matches and after the ipl started they play the same amount of cricket. Now i am in favour of neutral pitches/grounds so that competitive pitches are made. But whats the relevance to the IPL? Even somebody like Raina played the bulk of the matches for UP the past ranji season. and your one to talk, your Pujara played on exactly such pattas for Saurashtra. If anything Saurashtra were exposed as FTB's in the final v Mumbai. I do believe Kulkarni ran through them in the finals....
lol have you seen our ranji cricket in the past couple of years? the format itself is a joke. there is no incentive to win' date=' therefore pattas are created so that even batsmen like suresh raina start looking like don bradman[/quote'] so u hate ranji and IPL :omg:
tamasha kon dekhne ke liye enough dramebaaz hain India mein, especially many IPlistas on ICF :giggle: oh and btw you do know that Pepsi is contemplating withdrawing its sponsorship :hehe:
no they have not....thats just some media myth PepsiCo denies reports of pulling out of IPL http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/pepsi-denies-reports-of-pulling-out-of-ipl/393621-78.html keep living in denial :giggle:
umm and how is the format of ranji cricket somehow related to how bad supposedly IPL is for Indian cricket? Before the IPL ranji players played 9 matches and after the ipl started they play the same amount of cricket. Now i am in favour of neutral pitches/grounds so that competitive pitches are made. But whats the relevance to the IPL? Even somebody like Raina played the bulk of the matches for UP the past ranji season. and your one to talk, your Pujara played on exactly such pattas for Saurashtra. If anything Saurashtra were exposed as FTB's in the final v Mumbai. I do believe Kulkarni ran through them in the finals....
Pujara has been highest performer on A tours for India. oh yeah he is such an FTB :cantstop: all the bright minds of indian cricket wouldnt be going gaga over him if he was just an FTB :giggle: Raina looks good in Ranji and IPL because its patta heaven. he struggles the minute mother johnson comes in to pitch it above his waist.
no they have not....thats just some media myth PepsiCo denies reports of pulling out of IPL http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/pepsi-denies-reports-of-pulling-out-of-ipl/393621-78.html keep living in denial :giggle:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/fearing-hit-to-brand-image-pepsi-mulls-ipl-pullout/1120024/ this report came out 4 days ago where it said they were contemplating to pull out and thats why i said that :giggle: and you keep living in denial that IPL has done good for indian cricket :giggle:
Pujara has been highest performer on A tours for India. oh yeah he is such an FTB :cantstop: all the bright minds of indian cricket wouldnt be going gaga over him if he was just an FTB :giggle: Raina looks good in Ranji and IPL because its patta heaven. he struggles the minute mother johnson comes in to pitch it above his waist.
umm Pujara did not play in the finals v Mumbai. He was on a bench for India v England :hysterical: I said Saurashtra........read before you write. The point being Saurashtra have been the first side to produce flatbeds in the Ranji and reach the finals. Where they were exposed on a pitch with something in it. and the ipl has had many bowler friendly surfaces this season. The average score me thinks this IPL is about 150. (or in ipl 6). This year especially the pitches have been more pace bowler friendly.
if pujara hits ipl century then che bhai will call the IPL the world best tournament ever...:giggle:
and thats where you are wrong. Kohli scored many runs in this IPL but i still believe he will be a failure in the longer format of the game in the long run :giggle:
do you have ability to comprehend a post? first learn to do that and then type :giggle:
thats what u have written, u can just criticize about the indian domestic structure. dont think u have ever played the sport at any competitive level.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/fearing-hit-to-brand-image-pepsi-mulls-ipl-pullout/1120024/ this report came out 4 days ago where it said they were contemplating to pull out and thats why i said that :giggle: and you keep living in denial that IPL has done good for indian cricket :giggle:
so why post a news which is old without checking the latest developments? What next you give me a Times Now link as truth? :hysterical:
umm Pujara did not play in the finals v Mumbai. He was on a bench for India v England :hysterical: I said Saurashtra........read before you write. and the ipl has had many bowler friendly surfaces this season. The average score me thinks this IPL is about 150. (or in ipl 6). This year especially the pitches have been more pace bowler friendly.
he was on the bench because of dhobi and look how the great India team collapsed in Dharamshala where ball was fizzing around and our FTBs couldnt handle it. you pointed out that pujara has played in saurashtra implying that he is an FTB and i gave you proof that he is not, so i think you should read before you write :cantstop: