Pujara v Kohli

Pujara v Kohli  

1. 1.

in which planet? Chokholi hasnt proven himself outside SC. 11 of his 13 centuries come on SC pattas' date=' 3 in mirpur of all places. to say he has proven himself outside SC is misleading[/quote'] Did you even read what I said? Kohli is more proven than Pujara at this stage. Thus, the answer to your thread is Kohli undoubtfully. You are either a bitter person or blind if disagree on that.
Did you even read what I said? Kohli is more proven than Pujara at this stage. Thus, the answer to your thread is Kohli undoubtfully. You are either a bitter person or blind if disagree on that.
and you are not a cricket analyst. you didnt rebutt any of my points and just started with ad hominems to deflect from the issue. sad really.
and you are not a cricket analyst. you didnt rebutt any of my points and just started with ad hominems to deflect from the issue. sad really.
You don't even have a focus to start off with and believe in your grand delusions. VK scores runs, then the pitch suddenly is flat. Pujara scores runs, then the pitch is the most difficult thing on earth. Yeah right, Pointless debate then with that logic of yours.
You don't even have a focus to start off with and believe in your grand delusions. VK scores runs, then the pitch suddenly is flat. Pujara scores runs, then the pitch is the most difficult thing on earth. Yeah right, Pointless debate then with that logic of yours.
pujara scored against swann and monty in mumbai on a turner. you wanna know how much kohli scored? che also scored 82 on a rank turner in delhi when kohli choked as usual and got out. now if you dont believe me, watch the matches yourself to decide how the pitch behaved. and also, durban and cape town>>>>>adelaide when it comes to hard pitches for batsmen kohli's 116 was in adelaide, a pitch where even sehwag, the biggest FTB scored 151. i guess you dont know about cricket grounds in the world then. its pointless to argue with someone who has no cricket knowledge
pujara scored against swann and monty in mumbai on a turner. you wanna know how much kohli scored? he scored 82 on a rank turner in delhi when kohli choked as usual and got out. now if you dont believe me, watch the matches yourself to decide how the pitch behaved. and also, durban and cape town>>>>>adelaide when it comes to hard pitches for batsmen
Well, now I understand that this thread is basically for fun. Then sure, you can continue to make your jokes and come up with ridiculous facts. No point in any debate and really it's better for you to argue with yourself.
Well' date=' now I understand tha[b']t this thread is basically for fun. Then sure, you can continue to make your jokes and come up with ridiculous facts. No point in any debate and really it's better for you to argue with yourself.
again trying to make fun of the poster than argue on the merits of the issue. typical, no point in debate when the other person is not even interested in debate. these "ridiculous facts" can be substantiated on cricinfo, but i think the analysis from these results will play with your brain, so i suggest you dont for your own sake. for you to say this thread is basically for fun means you havents read OP and i dont expect you to. Adios
they are and to struggle against them shows the standard of chokholi
So Malinga is a trundler.. Junaid Khan is great... :cantstop: That is frankly laughable to twist our argument the way it suits us Just because Tendu had struggles against Cronje or most of the bowlers who have incoming deliveries or KP struggle against any random left arm spinner don't make him any less great. Have you seen KP struggle against Asif? That too just one series. Sometimes some of the bowling actions could contribute to such failures. He did get pwned by Wahab Riaz in world cup. Same Wahab Riaz was pwned by him in the next series.
So Malinga is a trundler.. Junaid Khan is great... :cantstop: That is frankly laughable to twist our argument the way it suits us Just because Tendu had struggles against Cronje or most of the bowlers who have incoming deliveries or KP struggle against any random left arm spinner don't make him any less great. Have you seen KP struggle against Asif? That too just one series. Sometimes some of the bowling actions could contribute to such failures. He did get pwned by Wahab Riaz in world cup. Same Wahab Riaz was pwned by him in the next series.
to be fair malinga has been taken apart by many batsmen, even pahadi dishant yagnik slogged him in IPL. KP didnt struggle against Ojha :dontknow: kohli's problem is not struggling against a particular bowler, its the way he was dismissed without any fight. he looked completely clueless against junaid not knowing what to do and it was evident in his feet movement. he didnt know whether to play for the inswinger or the one that stays in line. if you look at the same junaid against hashim amla/ab de villiers, junaid was absolutely useless because of their superior technique. its not about being pawned by somebody, its a physical flaw in his technique and just the way he plays. and plus, i have already admitted that pujara is not the perfect batsman. he struggles when playing hook shot, plays wrong line to off-spinners sometimes, so pujara has technical issues as well, but when i look at him and kohli, pujara is a more complete batsman