Pujara v Kohli

Pujara v Kohli  

1. 1.

Which game is this pretty rare to see all names spelt correctly:cantstop:
PS3 international cricket 2010. Indian names i modified. England name they already got it correctly. They only had Gambhir no Dhawan.. not sure how to create a player. 2wcponk.jpg Gave another chance.. Kohli failed again :hitler:
because you are biased towards chepu :beee:
chepu made 244 once for me.. Kohli made 231 onceworst performer for me in this game is Tendu. Others have done well some time or the otehr. Even if i try to play carefully when he is on , he gets out one way or the other. :cantstop:
chepu made 244 once for me.. Kohli made 231 onceworst performer for me in this game is Tendu. Others have done well some time or the otehr. Even if i try to play carefully when he is on ' date= he gets out one way or the other. :cantstop::rofl:
I know you are doing this purposefully against Kohli :beee: hope he will do better than Chepu in your next game :giggle: why are you blaming Tendu for your failure?
I know you are doing this purposefully against Kohli :beee: hope he will do better than Chepu in your next game :giggle: why are you blaming Tendu for your failure? :rofl:
Just j/k. I dont like patient game .. Except yorkers i try to hit everything else out of the ground. With hat approach i get success with some guys more than others. Ashwin is one guy who is a reliable hitter for me. More than most of the top order. Dhoni is another guy, Vijay is another guy. But 3 matches in a row he was run out. Gambhir and Yuvraj are the best in clearing boundaries effortlessly. Settings are like that. Tendu has the same power. but just not clicking.

This over the top adulation for a new comer novice like Pujara is only gonna generate more hatred toward Pujara.. (case in point DTW and Sreesanth). People who think Pujara is at this time > than Kohli should really be embarrassed.. they are making a fool of themselves with their preposterous arguments and over the top extrapolation of the capabilities of someone who is what? 13 tests old? jeeeeez!

This over the top adulation for a new comer novice like Pujara is only gonna generate more hatred toward Pujara.. (case in point DTW and Sreesanth). People who think Pujara is at this time > than Kohli should really be embarrassed.. they are making a fool of themselves with their preposterous arguments and over the top extrapolation of the capabilities of someone who is what? 13 tests old? jeeeeez!
And how many tests has Virat played? Just 18. Kohli is not a 50 test veteran beyond comparison with Pujara. Pujara has revealed his intention to bat for longer durations than kohli and has racked up two double tons ( one of them unbeaten) in just 13 tests. Kohli has not matched up his ODI performances in tests, that is why Pujara is slightly ahead at this time. The SA tour will definitely tell us whoever has the edge in the short term.

As much as some people would like to believe otherwise, the greatness of any cricketer is judged primarily through test cricket. It's not a case of X>Y in tests, but Y>X in T20s and ODIs so Y>X overall because he "wins" in two out of three categories. Yes, ODI performance can be a nice bonus add on if two players are very close together in tests like for example Lara and Tendulkar but it would lunacy to think Bevan and Dhoni are greater batsmen than Dravid and Laxman because they are decisively better in tests. Forget about better, no one in their right minds would even compare them. It's a bit early in their careers but as of now Pujara edges Kohli due to his superior performance in tests, though such a comparison would make more sense after 2-3 years when both have played away from home in a significant number of matches.

And how many tests has Virat played? Just 18. Kohli is not a 50 test veteran beyond comparison with Pujara. Pujara has revealed his intention to bat for longer durations than kohli and has racked up two double tons ( one of them unbeaten) in just 13 tests. Kohli has not matched up his ODI performances in tests, that is why Pujara is slightly ahead at this time. The SA tour will definitely tell us whoever has the edge in the short term.
It's not just about how many tests one has played. Pujara is a new kid in the block.. Kohli is young but much more seasoned. I'm saying you cannot compare them because it is unfair to both Pujara and Kohli. Kohli's achievements over all as an U-19 captain, as a ODI player, as match winner when chips are down... ALL make it impossible to put Pujara above Kohli regardless of Pujara's 60+ average in 13 tests. Kohli's test average isn't too bad.. and unworthy of labeling him as a brainless ball basher. He has technique.. he has the skill and he does have the temperament too.. All combinations have not worked for him consistently in tests so far.. but he will find himself in that format too. 13 tests is toooooooo little... and even 18 tests is too little..... This thread in all honesty is just plain stupid.. and I feel even stupider contributing to it. It's like trying to reason out with a retard
It's not just about how many tests one has played. Pujara is a new kid in the block.. Kohli is young but much more seasoned. I'm saying you cannot compare them because it is unfair to both Pujara and Kohli. Kohli's achievements over all as an U-19 captain' date=' as a ODI player, as[b'] match winner when chips are down... ALL make it impossible to put Pujara above Kohli regardless of Pujara's 60+ average in 13 tests. Kohli's test average isn't too bad.. and unworthy of labeling him as a brainless ball basher. He has technique.. he has the skill and he does have the temperament too.. All combinations have not worked for him consistently in tests so far.. but he will find himself in that format too. 13 tests is toooooooo little... and even 18 tests is too little..... This thread in all honesty is just plain stupid.. and I feel even stupider contributing to it. It's like trying to reason out with a retard
we will see how seasoned Kohli is against Junaid on a nonpatta :hehe: if this thread is stupid, why the hell did you vote here and does your tummy ache if people disagree with you? :giggle: saket is a someone in the making :cantstop:
we will see how seasoned Kohli is against Junaid on a nonpatta :hehe: if this thread is stupid, why the hell did you vote here and does your tummy ache if people disagree with you? :giggle: saket is a someone in the making :cantstop:
so you are ok with one series performance of Kohli against Junaid but not ready to accept EPIC Fail Performance of Chepu overseas :hehe: :hehe: