Pujara v Kohli

Pujara v Kohli  

1. 1.

What will likely happen in SA, Pujara will think he is good enough to play new ball so will go in at 3 but won't score much. SA are most dangerous with new ball, he won't last. But Pujara still have a useful role of taking shine off ball so the more apt Kohli can come in and score a 100. :two_thumbs_up: So I wouldn't drop Pujara, he can still block/get beaten for abut 50 balls and then get out after ball is older like he did last time he was there :hehe:

What will likely happen in SA, Pujara will think he is good enough to play new ball so will go in at 3 but won't score much. SA are most dangerous with new ball, he won't last. But Pujara still have a useful role of taking shine off ball so the more apt Kohli can come in and score a 100. :two_thumbs_up: So I wouldn't drop Pujara, he can still block/get beaten for abut 50 balls and then get out after ball is older like he did last time he was there :hehe:
and Chokholi comes in when ball is old and will still get out because he will be pis**** his pants in front of Steyn/Philander/Morkel :giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: then he should have beat the minnows easily, especially in his backyard. to what length these chokholi fanboys will go to. Pujara scored the test match winning knock on a rank turner where Chokholi choked as usual and got out :giggle:
Yeah the 1st test pitch was a rank turner :cantstop: And he didn't have to face Monty that match :beee:
What will likely happen in SA' date=' Pujara will think he is good enough to play new ball so will go in at 3 but won't score much. SA are most dangerous with new ball, he won't last. But Pujara still have a useful role of taking shine off ball [b']so the more apt Kohli can come in and score a 100. :two_thumbs_up: So I wouldn't drop Pujara, he can still block/get beaten for abut 50 balls and then get out after ball is older like he did last time he was there :hehe:
more apt :rofl: Chokholi will choke as always :hysterical:
he faced Monty and Swann in Mumbai and scored a 135 on a turner. What did Chokholi do? :cantstop:
Yeah but after that :kxip:'s Monty figured him out and last 2 tests got him out a few times. Even bowled him once I remember :hehe: Kohli was out of form, but Pujara was easily figured out by English side in a matter of two games despite being in purple patch. He was back to bullying minnows on Patta's against Aus (current chit side)
Yeah but after that :kxip:'s Monty figured him out and last 2 tests got him out a few times. Even bowled him once I remember :hehe: Kohli was out of form, but Pujara was easily figured out by English side in a matter of two games despite being in purple patch. He was back to bullying minnows on Patta's against Aus (current chit side)
its not called out of form, its called being an incapable batsman :good: lol Che was run out by gambhir in Kolkata :giggle: you want to compare both averages in that series and australia series? Chokholi handsomely loses :giggle: If Aus are minnows, Chokohli should have had field day against him. Did he? NOOOOO :rofl:
haha thats why all of england side bundled out against Ojha and Ashwin' date=' whom the english, in remaining tests easily whacked around for rest of series. Joker hain tu :acute:[/quote'] lol so Ajmal and Rehman bowled them out cheaply too but Im pretty sure watching those matches they were not rank turners :finger:
lol so Ajmal and Rehman bowled them out cheaply too but Im pretty sure watching those matches they were not rank turners :finger:
if you actually watched the match, you would see all the spinners got turn, but what to do with these T20 chaprasis :finger:
should I start "campaigning" for Pujara :P
:omg: almost half a trillion. Potentially can influence alot of people with that. I won't give you my 600 mill cause you obviously don't need it but campaign for Kohli and in return get tips from most talented SS on how to win SS :nice: Or just give me 1% (3 billion) of your wealth and Ill assist with Pujara campaign :secret: