Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up

Sorry guys, was very busy yesterday so couldn't update the markets, and thank me for that, the same pitch where we saw 2 teams piling on 300+ scores now had a low scoring thriller :woot: You all would have gone down in huge losses otherwise :icflove: Anyways, league standings updated from Eng v/s Aus Game, very little movements in the table. Lord recovers some part of the losses, thanks to Faulkner's blitz in the end. Scarface continues to lose huge amount of money with his double stock. All in all, a less fluctuating day in CSE Champions Trophy. Markets for South Africa v/s Pakistan game updated !

Sorry guys, was very busy yesterday so couldn't update the markets, and thank me for that, the same pitch where we saw 2 teams piling on 300+ scores now had a low scoring thriller :woot: You all would have gone down in huge losses otherwise :icflove: Anyways, league standings updated from Eng v/s Aus Game, very little movements in the table. Lord recovers some part of the losses, thanks to Faulkner's blitz in the end. Scarface continues to lose huge amount of money with his double stock. All in all, a less fluctuating day in CSE Champions Trophy. Markets for South Africa v/s Pakistan game updated !
:mad: :mad: :mad: sh!t yesterday I wanted to get 100 lots each of Dilshan Sanga Malinga Guptil N Mccullum Mcclenaghan but market was not updated so you got saved :whack: :whack: :whack: