Rafa-you rock!

vamos_rafa

All respect has been lost for him' date=' in the 3rd set he called a ball out when it was on the line, what do you say of that? Is he not a cheat?[/quote'] What was the chair umpire doing then? He also loojed at the spot and ruled it out. It was only after hawkeye that we came to know. Anyways I dnt care what you think about him. This has been a comeback of the highest order from him. You continue with your rants.

What was the chair umpire doing then? He also loojed at the spot and ruled it out. It was only after hawkeye that we came to know. Anyways I dnt care what you think about him. This has been a comeback of the highest order from him. You continue with your rants.
Come back from the highest order? He was a break down lol. You're going on like he came back from 2-0 down. Djokovic produce the more amazing comebacks in this match, when he was dead and buried in the 2nd and 4th sets. Watch tennis properly, not just this butt picking cheat.

All respect has been lost for him' date=' in the 3rd set he called a ball out when it was on the line, what do you say of that? Is he not a cheat?[/quote'] Stop crying about that. 99 % of the ball was outside and any naked eye would have detected that as out ball. So did umpires and Nadal's. And as far as I know French Open doesn't use hawk-eye so forget that. This was performance of highest order. Djokovic stayed in match because of his mental fortitude though Nadal's game was definitely better today. Nadal played much aggressive in this match contrary to his traditional style of defense. His number of winners were comfortably more than Djoko and much less unforced errors. In fifth set he was hitting those breath-taking shots kissing sidelines. Those shots were just amazing. This match would go down in list of matches like W final 2008 or AO final 2012. Tennis was high quality particularly in 5th set. But Nadal was clearly a better player overall. He was unsettling Djoko's rhythm in long rallies by playing relatively high percentage of backhand slices. Backhand slices forced Djoko to leave baseline and come inside allowing Nadal to play passing shots. Though admittedly this ploy alloed Djoko many easy forehand winners. This match will Nadal long way in getting rid of that slight mental edge that Djoko had developed over him. Now Djoko has lost to him two consecutive GS finals to him. I hope they would play many more GS finals. Overall great match. Hats off to both the warriors :hatsoff:

Come back from the highest order? He was a break down lol. You're going on like he came back from 2-0 down. Djokovic produce the more amazing comebacks in this match' date=' when he was dead and buried in the 2nd and 4th sets. Watch tennis properly, [b']not just this butt picking cheat.
Bones, you make no bones about your hatred for Nadal. Calm down dude. Appreciate the high order of tennis they played and stop crying. Learn something from your hero you was appreciating some of the shots of Nadal's within match itself.

Bones' date=' you make no bones about your hatred for Nadal. Calm down dude. Appreciate the high order of tennis they played and stop crying. Learn something from your hero you was appreciating some of the shots of Nadal's within match itself.[/quote'] The only reason why Nadal won today was because Djokovic's level was up and down. Nadal cannot live with Djokovic's best at this moment, that is why their recent record is something like 14-4. I do hate Nadal, because I hate defensive players, Nadal is defensive, his poor record off the clay court is indication of this. There some great rallies, but most of it was Nadal pushing as always. The number of winners is deceptive, because of Djokovic strolling the 3rd set. You say the line call was close? It's the same as any sport, if it's on the line, be it by 1mm or a an inch or even more, it's in. No player, has the right to influence the umpire's decision by pointing at the wrong mark, it will be on youtube soon, I'll post it here. That moment of cheating which you overlook, is when the 3rd set turned momentum. Notice how Rafa needed this to stop Djokovic, yet Djokovic didn't resort to such petty tactics. Don't worry enjoy this win, defensive tennis as always wins on RG. The more aggressive and better player cheated out of the game. I would love to know what Nadal fans wouyld say if that decision was the other way around. Soon we return to the proper courts, grass and hard courts, where proper tennis, aggressive tennis is rewarded, not defensive players like Nadal.

Stop crying about that. 99 % of the ball was outside and any naked eye would have detected that as out ball. So did umpires and Nadal's. And as far as I know French Open doesn't use hawk-eye so forget that.
That decision swifted the entire momentum, Djokovic was bludgeoning Nadal into submission until that point, 99% of the ball was out right? Well 1% was in, so the point belonged to Djokovic. How can you sit there and justify cheating? It is cheating because Nadal pointed at another mark not the actual mark on the court. The umpire came over to check, he looked at what Nadal pointed to, and called it out. The entire complexion of the match changed. It will be on youtube, we will post it here soon.

Come back from the highest order? He was a break down lol. You're going on like he came back from 2-0 down. Djokovic produce the more amazing comebacks in this match' date=' when he was dead and buried in the 2nd and 4th sets. Watch tennis properly, not just this butt picking cheat.[/quote'] Dude the comeback I am talking about is the one he has made in this clay court season. He has not played almost for an year now and had a dodgy knee. Rest I know you are devastated to see Rafa winning so I would give you more time to recover from this. Oh wait! The final is yet to be played. I am sure,come tomorrow, you're gonna be in a mental trauma!

Stop crying about that. 99 % of the ball was outside and any naked eye would have detected that as out ball. So did umpires and Nadal's. And as far as I know French Open doesn't use hawk-eye so forget that. This was performance of highest order. Djokovic stayed in match because of his mental fortitude though Nadal's game was definitely better today. Nadal played much aggressive in this match contrary to his traditional style of defense. His number of winners were comfortably more than Djoko and much less unforced errors. In fifth set he was hitting those breath-taking shots kissing sidelines. Those shots were just amazing. This match would go down in list of matches like W final 2008 or AO final 2012. Tennis was high quality particularly in 5th set. But Nadal was clearly a better player overall. He was unsettling Djoko's rhythm in long rallies by playing relatively high percentage of backhand slices. Backhand slices forced Djoko to leave baseline and come inside allowing Nadal to play passing shots. Though admittedly this ploy alloed Djoko many easy forehand winners. This match will Nadal long way in getting rid of that slight mental edge that Djoko had developed over him. Now Djoko has lost to him two consecutive GS finals to him. I hope they would play many more GS finals. Overall great match. Hats off to both the warriors :hatsoff:
You summed it up well there. But, in the final set he was going for more winners(even backhand one's). There was this game in the final set where he hot 3-4 winners but still took a lot of time to win it. And for the mental edge that Djokovic had, I do agree that it should help him. I, for one felt that he had played a great game in the last year's Oz open final and that should have had helped him to regain confidence against Djokovic. But, due to a myriad of reasons, it did not happen. Now, just hope this form continues. As for the haters, they do never realize that we are lucky to be in an era where we have 3 players who are ATG's( I am sure Djokovic would easily find his way there). Rather than enjoying the game, they can only sulk....

Dude the comeback I am talking about is the one he has made in this clay court season. He has not played almost for an year now and had a dodgy knee. Rest I know you are devastated to see Rafa winning so I would give you more time to recover from this. Oh wait! The final is yet to be played. I am sure,come tomorrow, you're gonna be in a mental trauma!
The come back from injury to win on the same surface he's always been winning on? Apart from Indian Wells, which is now even slower than the clay surfaces we have only clay tournaments. He's been playing for almost 6 months now, please stop talking about this comeback. If he's injured his knees because of his style of play, that's his own fault. No one else's and there's no need to bang on and on about a comeback, especially since he's played 7/8 tournaments now. Whilst all the top guys playing in Australia, he decided to get ready for the clay events. If anything his comeback has only proven one thing, he is still a one trick pony, playing and winning on the slowest surfaces, where grinders are rewarded, not pure tennis, aggressive tennis. You talk about the 3/4 amazing shots in the 4th set, but forget the number of chances Djokovic had to bury him and you too are overlooking the cheating. Nadal hit 2 good FH winners down the line, but he required a poor service game to win the match. As always the tournament favours Nadal, the organisers plan to make him win. Let us give a perfect example of this and even you clowns won't be able to deny this. Last year's final, Nadal was getting really worried, the conditions were wet and slippery the ball was heavy, Djokovic was fighting back getting huge momentum, he won 8 straight games. Nadal went crying to the umpire about it and they called both players off. It was only after Nadal's crying they went off. He even had the nerve to throw the ball at the umpire. This year Djokovic was slipping so many times, Nadal too, but Nadal was ahead on serve at this time. Djokovic asks the umpires, water the court, make it fair. Since you always water the court after each set or 7/6 if it goes to a tie break. Once again the organisers did poorly. There is no doubt in most proper tennis fan's minds, if Nadal had been suffering and complained, they would have watered the court. Do you guys really think Rafa stands a chance vs Djokovic or Murray or even the big hitters on the quicker courts now?I reckon the injury will re-appear soon. That's the other thing about Rafa fans, they went on and on about how great he is compared to Fed, but Nadal will had 12 Slams on Sunday, 8 of which are on one court. How is he greater or even closer to Fed when pretty much all his slams are on one surface. Fear not, I bump this thread up when Wimbledon and the US Open arrive. You guys remember what happened the previous occasions they met on these courts?

The come back from injury to win on the same surface he's always been winning on? Apart from Indian Wells, which is now even slower than the clay surfaces we have only clay tournaments. He's been playing for almost 6 months now, please stop talking about this comeback. If he's injured his knees because of his style of play, that's his own fault. No one else's and there's no need to bang on and on about a comeback, especially since he's played 7/8 tournaments now. Whilst all the top guys playing in Australia, he decided to get ready for the clay events. If anything his comeback has only proven one thing, he is still a one trick pony, playing and winning on the slowest surfaces, where grinders are rewarded, not pure tennis, aggressive tennis. You talk about the 3/4 amazing shots in the 4th set, but forget the number of chances Djokovic had to bury him and you too are overlooking the cheating. Nadal hit 2 good FH winners down the line, but he required a poor service game to win the match. As always the tournament favours Nadal, the organisers plan to make him win. Let us give a perfect example of this and even you clowns won't be able to deny this. Last year's final, Nadal was getting really worried, the conditions were wet and slippery the ball was heavy, Djokovic was fighting back getting huge momentum, he won 8 straight games. Nadal went crying to the umpire about it and they called both players off. It was only after Nadal's crying they went off. He even had the nerve to throw the ball at the umpire. This year Djokovic was slipping so many times, Nadal too, but Nadal was ahead on serve at this time. Djokovic asks the umpires, water the court, make it fair. Since you always water the court after each set or 7/6 if it goes to a tie break. Once again the organisers did poorly. There is no doubt in most proper tennis fan's minds, if Nadal had been suffering and complained, they would have watered the court. Do you guys really think Rafa stands a chance vs Djokovic or Murray or even the big hitters on the quicker courts now?I reckon the injury will re-appear soon. That's the other thing about Rafa fans, they went on and on about how great he is compared to Fed, but Nadal will had 12 Slams on Sunday, 8 of which are on one court. How is he greater or even closer to Fed when pretty much all his slams are on one surface. Fear not, I bump this thread up when Wimbledon and the US Open arrive. You guys remember what happened the previous occasions they met on these courts?
Lolz. You surely seem to know everything! I don't think I have the patience to talk to you anymore. So I am cheating like rafa. All I can say is, let's bump this thread in the future. I would be discussing irrespective of the results!

Lolz. You surely seem to know everything! I don't think I have the patience to talk to you anymore. So I am cheating like rafa. All I can say is, let's bump this thread in the future. I would be discussing irrespective of the results!
You can't debate because whilst I do have a lot of hate and anger right now, the points are all valid.