The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

Errr..:hmmmm2: P.s. Weren't you on Sabbatical till June 15th?
i just have to study for a test :(( but had some free time right now so its all good :two_thumbs_up: B-> but dont think this free time will come in this week ever again so :bye: again :sniffle:

It was the summer in Goa and I was down for vacations. I was thinking of applying for a transfer program, so the Principle of the college in Goa suggested that since I was in town for about 2 months, I could attend classes at the college for a month or so to help me make up my mind. I agreed. I began attending classes, got along pretty fine with everyone. Made friends with this girl and her gang. Life was good. It's Goa so in the evenings, on weekends we'd go partying and stuff. Bout 3 weeks in, we were in Mambos, this girl saunters up to me. We're on the dance-floor and we get close. Things get heated, we began kissing and stuff. Suddenly a bunch of guys separate us. And I'm like wtf? And they were like you know she's the MLA's daughter!! And I'm like so what!! Another friend of mine came to my aid. So we were 3 and they were many. Suddenly they got the bouncers to throw is out of the club. We got pissed. One of my mates punches the bouncer, in return my mate gets a spanking black-eye. Once he got a black eye, we all stepped back, aggression cooled off. But they were not done with us. They were throwing threats and stuff. We were like feck you, we also have contacts. Thing is none of us had lived in India, let alone Goa, so we didn't really comprehend the significance of MLA. We wanted to fight back. So as we were leaving rit we saw just one of those guys in the parking lot. Just one. And we fecking pissed cos one mate of ours had a bruised face. So went up to this guy and gave him a mouthful. I was all talk, I had never fought in my entire life, and my whole body was trembling in fear, but I wanted to show mardangiri. Besides the guy was quite puny. So I went face to face with him, he stepped back, I threw his bike down and was like bastard ur lucky we have to go or else I wld totally whack you. My other mate kicks his bike and off we go,super proud of ourselves. Cos we thought that we had the last laugh. Feckkk in 1 minute or soo, there were like 100 bikes behind us!! Turns out the guy we threatened was the MLA's nephew. LOLLL. Anyways long story short we ran to the nearest hospital and then my other mate called someone, then they came to the hospital and we made truce. That was one crazy night. Surprisingly during that trip to Goa this was not my only encounter with an MLA. I had an another encounter, unintended off course, with a sitting MLA himself. Will narrate that story later.

It was the summer in Goa and I was down for vacations. I was thinking of applying for a transfer program, so the Principle of the college in Goa suggested that since I was in town for about 2 months, I could attend classes at the college for a month or so to help me make up my mind. I agreed. I began attending classes, got along pretty fine with everyone. Made friends with this girl and her gang. Life was good. It's Goa so in the evenings, on weekends we'd go partying and stuff. Bout 3 weeks in, we were in Mambos, this girl saunters up to me. We're on the dance-floor and we get close. Things get heated, we began kissing and stuff. Suddenly a bunch of guys separate us. And I'm like wtf? And they were like you know she's the MLA's daughter!! And I'm like so what!! Another friend of mine came to my aid. So we were 3 and they were many. Suddenly they got the bouncers to throw is out of the club. We got pissed. One of my mates punches the bouncer, in return my mate gets a spanking black-eye. Once he got a black eye, we all stepped back, aggression cooled off. But they were not done with us. They were throwing threats and stuff. We were like feck you, we also have contacts. Thing is none of us had lived in India, let alone Goa, so we didn't really comprehend the significance of MLA. We wanted to fight back. So as we were leaving rit we saw just one of those guys in the parking lot. Just one. And we fecking pissed cos one mate of ours had a bruised face. So went up to this guy and gave him a mouthful. I was all talk, I had never fought in my entire life, and my whole body was trembling in fear, but I wanted to show mardangiri. Besides the guy was quite puny. So I went face to face with him, he stepped back, I threw his bike down and was like bastard ur lucky we have to go or else I wld totally whack you. My other mate kicks his bike and off we go,super proud of ourselves. Cos we thought that we had the last laugh. Feckkk in 1 minute or soo, there were like 100 bikes behind us!! Turns out the guy we threatened was the MLA's nephew. LOLLL. Anyways long story short we ran to the nearest hospital and then my other mate called someone, then they came to the hospital and we made truce. That was one crazy night. Surprisingly during that trip to Goa this was not my only encounter with an MLA. I had an another encounter, unintended off course, with a sitting MLA himself. Will narrate that story later.
:haha:

Mere Khayalon Ki Malika, Mere Khayalon Ki Malika Chaaron Taraf Teri Chhaiyya Re, Thaam Le Aa Ke Bainyya Chaaron Taraf Teri Chhaiyya Re, Chhaiyya Mere Khayalon Ki Malika, Mere Khayalon Ki Malika Chaaron Taraf Teri Chhaiyya Re, Thaam Le Aa Ke Bainyya Chaaron Taraf Teri Chhaiyya Re, Chhaiyya... Kitna pyaara hai yeh pyar...pyaara pyaara Hua hai pehli baar...hota hai ek baar Phir na hoga yeh dobara... Hai mera dil churake legaya.. Churane waala..mera kaatil Hai mera dil churake legaya.. Churane waali..meri kaatil Yeh dil tujhpe aaya hai..aate aate Dard-e-dil to jaata hai jaate jaate Jaage hai soye hai, hum dono khoye hai Kaisi tanhaai hai, masti si chaayi hai Yeh mausam hai pyar ke kaabil Hai mera dil churake legaya.. Churane waala mera kaatil Ab to kaate na katein pyaasi raatein Kuch kuch hota hai sunke aisi baatein Bechaini sehne de palkhon mein rehne de Teri baahon mein hai,teri raahon mein hai Jaane jaana meri manzil....

No bad mouthing abt Jaats' date=' baby.[/quote'] Kya 'bad mouthing'?? Sach hi tho keh rahi hai.....One of my friends nearly got killed for over-taking a car belonging to a bunch of jaats.....he wasn't trying to race with them or anything.....bas jaldi mein tha.....uski gaadi rokh ke bekar mein lafda karne lage.....yuva indigenous jaats have a reputation for being extremely unreasonable......