Ishrat Jahan: The inconvenient story no one wants to tell

someone

Should a bunch of nuts on ICF poll for it then? It's not Outsider but the HC which has decided that this case is of "national importance".
There are infinite cases of national importance. Just because its not discussed doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And then frantic here go on teaching on how they know what is important and not.

Sometime earlier in this thread CBI investigation was made out to be as another kaanspiracy to derail Modi's election role elevation in the BJP.
Well, you are now confusing. You have always related everything about Gujarat with Modi and simply just look at anything to deframe Modi. This case is still ongoing, new evidence are emerging and certainly a lot of information is coming out publicity. Let's wait for the answers and thus the Congress gang must stop its politics games in this "sensitive" issue as it touches our various institution in our country and their infighting together with discrepancies.

There are infinite cases of national importance. Just because its not discussed doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And then frantic here go on teaching on how they know what is important and not.
And where has anyone said that? You are on as if ICF'ers are hand-in-hand with the Gujarat HC judges. The HC will decide what is important and what is not - if they consider this to be important so be it. The Gujarat HC has never said the other 'n' cases are not of national importance.
Well' date=' you are now confusing. [b']You have always related everything about Gujarat with Modi and simply just look at anything to deframe Modi. This case is still ongoing, new evidence are emerging and certainly a lot of information is coming out publicity. Let's wait for the answers and thus the Congress gang must stop its politics games in this "sensitive" issue as it touches our various institution in our country and their infighting together with discrepancies.
Me? Just scroll through the initial pages and read through the kaanspiracy theories. It's not me who brought in Modi or any of his chaddi buddies including foes in this thread. I am just discussing the case. But the fan boys are drunk on it so much that any road leading to a slight criticism of the Gujarat government or the state is perceived to be a (non-existent) propaganda. That is on exclusive display on the aforementioned reasons like calling the conflict of interest card on the HC judge but brazenly stating words from an official under investigation. Talk about irony.

And where has anyone said that? You are on as if ICF'ers are hand-in-hand with the Gujarat HC judges. The HC will decide what is important and what is not - if they consider this to be important so be it. The Gujarat HC has never said the other 'n' cases are not of national importance.
Why can't you wait and thus stop to blame game. In particularly Congress as they have used this incident a lot in the past for their politics. And It's actually you who first brought in Modi into this thread and thus only proves the point stated once again.

Why can't you wait and thus stop to blame game. In particularly Congress as they have used this incident a lot in the past for their politics. And It's actually you who first brought in Modi into this thread and thus only proves the point stated once again.
We should save your posts for " The straw man argument museum". I posted the #20 post on the thread and there were multiple references to Modi before me there. So please cut the chase. Also, FYI Modi is a part of the Gujarat government and I never said that discussing him is a problem. The issue is that any stray path leading to a blot on Modi is viewed by fanboys as a propaganda. I am more than willing to wait (in fact I have adhered to all verdicts made by the Gujarat HC till now and will continue to do so) but the kaanspiracy by Congress who are up in arms with Gujarat HC and NIA and SIT and CBI (and USA too because they deny visa to Modi) is a little bit to difficult to sell.

I am more than willing to wait (in fact I have adhered to all verdicts made by the Gujarat HC till now and will continue to do so) but the kaanspiracy by Congress who are up in arms with Gujarat HC and NIA and SIT and CBI (and USA too because they deny visa to Modi) is a little bit to difficult to sell.
Well, you do love to draw conclusions out of everything? It's a long way to go. You say you can wait but yet don't miss any opportunity to name Modi in just about everything. Of course, with this pending investigation, a lot of said to be foregone conclusions (in the past) where the majority were Congress originated seems baseless and thus be brought up. If you have issues with that, certainly it can't be helped.

The CBI interrogated the Special Director of IB on Tuesday. It did not choose to arrest him, which it normally should have done if there is sufficient evidence in a murder case against that person. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/ishrat-jahan-fake-encounter--cbi-questions-ib-special-director/399750-37-64.html CBI has a deadline to file the chargesheet by July 4. http://www.dnaindia.com/ahmedabad/1850188/report-ishrat-jahan-case-cbi-gets-16-days-to-charge-sheet-but-satish-verma-for-only-5-days

Well' date=' you do love to draw conclusions out of everything? It's a long way to go. You say you can wait but yet don't miss any opportunity to name Modi in just about everything. Of course, with this pending investigation, a lot of said to be foregone conclusions (in the past) where the majority were Congress originated seems baseless and thus be brought up. If you have issues with that, certainly it can't be helped.[/quote'] You mean to say - just repeating Gujarat HC verdict is a foregone conclusion? :clap: Wait and watch how once the investigation turns into Gujarat government's (and Modi's) favor the bhakts who are drunk on Modi Cola will come out praising the credibility of the investigation. :haha:

New Delhi: A Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) official today said the ministry is not convinced with the evidence gathered by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) against a senior Intelligence Bureau (IB) official in the Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case. The Intelligence Bureau reports to the MHA.
The ministry is aware of the evidence collected by the CBI against Mr Kumar and we are of the view that it doesn't have enough to either arrest or prosecute Kumar," a senior official said on the condition of anonymity.
"There is nothing in possession of the CBI which suggests that Kumar was involved in the shoot-out or in even in planning the shoot-out," the official added
The MHA maintains that the IB had launched a covert operation and had been able to penetrate the LeT module well in advance and was able to prevent the module from launching the attack. It also maintains that the IB had passed on the input to the Gujarat Police about the movements of the module for further action
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/ishrat-jahan-case-home-ministry-not-convinced-cbi-has-proof-against-intelligence-bureau-officer-385647?pfrom=home-lateststories

means cbi cant file the chargesheet by the 4th due to lack of evidence ' date='in short modi safe,congress pwned something like that[/quote'] Don't think so... Never underestimate Congress dirty tricks and trolling... They trick opponents by making them complacent... :cantstop: Sometime I think Congress dirty tricks department could've served the nation in a better way if they were assigned the role of RAW... :cantstop:

Don't think so... Never underestimate Congress dirty tricks and trolling... They trick opponents by making them complacent... :cantstop: Sometime I think Congress dirty tricks department could've served the nation in a better way if they were assigned the role of RAW... :cantstop:
Agree, this is not over yet. You can also guess from the defeaning silence of some ICF posters.

So poster silence on ICF tells about Congress dirty tricks! :laugh: I'm sure Sonia and Pappu log in every day on ICF to measure sentiment/traction on topics.
Poster silence in ICF says Con party fanatics knows something media doesnt know , or else how can we define this defening silence when Modi's name is involved.

Poster silence in ICF says Con party fanatics knows something media doesnt know ' date=' or else how can we define this defening silence when Modi's name is involved.[/quote'] Because there are either Congress or BJP fanatics right? There are no legalists or anything in between. I'm sorry but these conspiracy theories are just going too far now!

Because there are either Congress or BJP fanatics right? There are no legalists or anything in between. I'm sorry but these conspiracy theories are just going too far now!
So no opinion about subject?

Because there are either Congress or BJP fanatics right? There are no legalists or anything in between. I'm sorry but these conspiracy theories are just going too far now!
so u wont vote then?but for example if u do vote for bjp then there is not much difference b/w u and the bjp fanatics because urs and the fanatic`s vote count as 1 each thats all what matter,same theory comes if u vote for congress..whats the middle line?it all comes down to voting

so u wont vote then?but for example if u do vote for bjp then there is not much difference b/w u and the bjp fanatics because urs and the fanatic`s vote count as 1 each thats all what matter' date='same theory comes if u vote for congress..whats the middle line?it all comes down to voting[/quote'] Is ICF used for voting? This is turning into a strawman and typical derailment. Go and check what I said earlier.