10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

I disagree. Linguistics are not a hard science, but it has credibility. it should be noted that linguistics had already predicted the morphology of Phygrian language before a single inscription was found, which later validated the linguistic claims. Cop out. There is nothing on google that proves it to a temple. Besides, you fail to understand my point. he made a claim about ASI without supplying the evidence himself, which is mark of poor scholarship. I am critiquing the so-called justice so-n-so's stuff for failing to meet standards. Touche and likewise. As i said, any self-respecting schoalr will grant that AMT has far better credibility than OOI. As i said, find me one self respecting scholar out of India who agrees with your OOI hinduvta nonsense. You wont find one. Farthest you will go is Koenraad Elst, who is not even a historian or archaeologist or a linguist. He is a nobody. But no, we must believe hinduvta hacks like you who think that every single non-Indian scholar is involved in a global conspiracy. But the few select Indian 'scholars' who back the pro-Hinduvta India-ego massage position couldnt possibly be hinduvtas themselves. Laughable, as usual. Err false. Insecurity means trying to hide your flaws and being insecure about it. The only insecure ones here are the hinduvtas, who are insecure in their heritage (mostly because of ignorance and usurpation of Buddhist & Jain heritages as hindu) and thus make outlandish aggrandized hinduvta positions like Indo-European languages originating in INdia. The trait you share with muslims is religious-like fervor to history instead of archaeological, literary and linguistic evidence. Its insecure BS peddlers like hinduvta idiots who come up with nonsense such as 'Aryan langauge is indegenous to India', which they cannot find a single non-Indian scholar to agree with, who call the objective scholars gungadeens and commies, because you *KNOW* that hindu history is a drop in the bucket compared to western history and you are jealous of it. Well, i accept that Indian history is inferior to western history- not because we were 'unlucky' with invasions (Europe suffered the Huns, Mongols & Islamic imperialism too) but because the western world treasures its history, has treasured it so for the last 2000 years plus and we have more literary & archaeological evidence of the 200 year period following Augustus Caesar to the entire body of Indian history put together till AD 1000s. You the insecure hinduvta simply cannot accept this ground reality. Instead, you project your BS on to us and specialize in name-calling instead of presenting any evidence.
i think the only jealousy is one particular commie bong living in Canada who loves to lick the gora's bum and wishes he was one himself. :two_thumbs_up: Western World treasures its history.......... oh yeah Im sure here in America, people treasure the slavery of African Americans, genocide and land-grabbing from Native Americans, keeping Japanese in internment camps during World War 2,etc. these are just things i can think of off the top of my head. historical events like these are meant to be treasured... :clap: ICF Resident Bullshyter strikes again. Im expecting more such stuff from you in the future :cheer:

i think the only jealousy is one particular commie bong living in Canada who loves to lick the gora's bum and wishes he was one himself. :two_thumbs_up:
Again, that makes no sense. If i were a gora bum-licker, i would be a worshipper, not a jealous commie. Jealous commie who licks western corporate capitalist bums and their culture makes no sense. Get your accusations right atleast !!
Western World treasures its history.......... oh yeah Im sure here in America, people treasure the slavery of African Americans, genocide and land-grabbing from Native Americans, keeping Japanese in internment camps during World War 2,etc. these are just things i can think of off the top of my head. historical events like these are meant to be treasured... :clap: ICF Resident Bullshyter strikes again. Im expecting more such stuff from you in the future :cheer:
The fact that they treasure their history more than ours is evidenced by the fact that there are over 500 recorded western historians before the last century, we desis have less than 50.

Again' date=' that makes no sense. If i were a gora bum-licker, i would be a worshipper, not a jealous commie. Jealous commie who licks western [b']corporate capitalist bums and their culture makes no sense. Get your accusations right atleast !! The fact that they treasure their history more than ours is evidenced by the fact that there are over 500 recorded western historians before the last century, we desis have less than 50.
Lol when did corporations and capitalism become something associated only with the West? Btw, the West has produced its fair share of Commie lunatics. What I said was that you get jealous of Western history and try to undermine the history of hindus in the process...... make assumptions yourself and then start making bogus accusations... a new low :(( Again, you dont answer whats in the post and go off on a tangent. Things like slavery and genocide are not meant to be treasured. At best, they should be acknowledged to make sure they are not repeated in the future.

Even if there was one, and was demolished by Babur those were different times and the current laws and constitution of India cannot be applied retrospectively. The demolition of Babri Masjid happened under the current laws and constitution of India and was clearly illegal. What next, it will be okay to roam around naked under the law, because cavemen used to?
this is incorrect to say. the constitution is made taking into account 1000s of years of history - SC\STs given reservations due to past exploitation n it is entirely up to the state to apply it retrospectively where it deems fit for application.

this is incorrect to say. the constitution is made taking into account 1000s of years of history - SCSTs given reservations due to past exploitation n it is entirely up to the state to apply it retrospectively where it deems fit for application.
Exactly. There is a purposefully inconsistency among many here and many in our political parties. They use it very well to preserve their power. Till today, not a single piece of counters against the OP. Instead we have frantic going around teaching what is relevant and irrelevant. They don't get to decide that.

Lol when did corporations and capitalism become something associated only with the West? Btw, the West has produced its fair share of Commie lunatics. What I said was that you get jealous of Western history and try to undermine the history of hindus in the process...... make assumptions yourself and then start making bogus accusations... a new low :(( Again, you dont answer whats in the post and go off on a tangent. Things like slavery and genocide are not meant to be treasured. At best, they should be acknowledged to make sure they are not repeated in the future.
Given that the western world has not only invented capitalism it is also the halcyon standard bearer of capitalism, i am sure corporate capitalism can be attributed to the west. If i were jealous of western history, i would be undermining western history, not hindu history. One who is jealous, undermines the one who he is jealous of. As i said, before shooting off your mouth, atleast get your accusations right. It doesnt matter what your history is of, history is something to be treasured. As the saying goes, 'those who dont learn from history are bound to repeat it'. every history is worth treasuring, because history, by its very definition atleast, is record of factual socio-political developments. I simply noted that the western world has a far older tradition of history than us desis do. This is factually evidenced- the western world has over 50 historians that can be dated to 500AD or earlier, we have less than 5. The western world has over 500 historians that can be dated to 1500 CE or before, we have less than 50. It is simply a fact that starting with the Greeks of the 1st millenia BCE, the western world has been far more interested in tabulated history than the Indosphere has been. Our history did not even begin to be documented till 700s AD or so and its highly spurious, since our tabulated history is not as old and thus has more errors in it than western history.

I disagree. Linguistics are not a hard science' date=' but it has credibility. it should be noted that linguistics had already predicted the morphology of Phygrian language before a single inscription was found, which later validated the linguistic claims.[/quote'] Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. (And it is no accomplishment at all considering how close it is to Greek.) He provided plenty of evidence. Infact more than sufficient for a guy that hold linguistics in such a high regard. Yuhuh. Linguistics and Scholar:haha: Do you know what an oxymoron is? I rest my case. Why the **** would I go to goras in matters of Indian History? More :puke: Go shine some boots.

Given that the western world has not only invented capitalism it is also the halcyon standard bearer of capitalism, i am sure corporate capitalism can be attributed to the west. If i were jealous of western history, i would be undermining western history, not hindu history. One who is jealous, undermines the one who he is jealous of. As i said, before shooting off your mouth, atleast get your accusations right. It doesnt matter what your history is of, history is something to be treasured. As the saying goes, 'those who dont learn from history are bound to repeat it'. every history is worth treasuring, because history, by its very definition atleast, is record of factual socio-political developments.
Clearly the west displays its genocide of the natives in the Americas, Australia and the Colonies in museums and galleries right? What a numbskull.
I simply noted that the western world has a far older tradition of history than us desis do. This is factually evidenced- the western world has over 50 historians that can be dated to 500AD or earlier, we have less than 5. The western world has over 500 historians that can be dated to 1500 CE or before, we have less than 50. It is simply a fact that starting with the Greeks of the 1st millenia BCE, the western world has been far more interested in tabulated history than the Indosphere has been. Our history did not even begin to be documented till 700s AD or so and its highly spurious, since our tabulated history is not as old and thus has more errors in it than western history.
Since when history tabulation became an exercise of superiority? Christianists need "history" to justify their claim on the one true god. "Correct" Historical timeline is essential for that cause. Gungadeen par excellence, folks.

Given that the western world has not only invented capitalism it is also the halcyon standard bearer of capitalism, i am sure corporate capitalism can be attributed to the west. If i were jealous of western history, i would be undermining western history, not hindu history. One who is jealous, undermines the one who he is jealous of. As i said, before shooting off your mouth, atleast get your accusations right. It doesnt matter what your history is of, history is something to be treasured. As the saying goes, 'those who dont learn from history are bound to repeat it'. every history is worth treasuring, because history, by its very definition atleast, is record of factual socio-political developments. I simply noted that the western world has a far older tradition of history than us desis do. This is factually evidenced- the western world has over 50 historians that can be dated to 500AD or earlier, we have less than 5. The western world has over 500 historians that can be dated to 1500 CE or before, we have less than 50. It is simply a fact that starting with the Greeks of the 1st millenia BCE, the western world has been far more interested in tabulated history than the Indosphere has been. Our history did not even begin to be documented till 700s AD or so and its highly spurious, since our tabulated history is not as old and thus has more errors in it than western history.
On the contrary, because you are jealous of western history, you fap all over it in the desire of wishing you were a gora and undermine the role of other cultures, in this case hindus. there is the accusation, is it clear enough for you? again, slavery and genocide are meant to be treasured??? :haha:

Clearly the west displays its genocide of the natives in the Americas, Australia and the Colonies in museums and galleries right? What a numbskull.
Do you hinduvta fanatics specialize in twisting words ? I said they record and treasure their history. That does not mean museums. We still find more acknowledgement about the western genocide of the natives in western historical sources than we find of hindu genocide of the jains of southern India in Indian history.
Since when history tabulation became an exercise of superiority? Christianists need "history" to justify their claim on the one true god. "Correct" Historical timeline is essential for that cause. Gungadeen par excellence, folks.
Nothing to do with Christians. The western historical tradition goes back to the pagan Greeks. There are more Greek hsitorians of antiquity than Indian historians. Its simply because they cared more about history than our ancestors did. Namecalling wont change the facts. As i said, i can raise you 10 western historians from every century for every one Indian historian. Evidencec enough of their history being far more robust in its recordings than ours.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. (And it is no accomplishment at all considering how close it is to Greek.)
Phygrian being close to Greek is irrelevant. As i said, you speak mroe from igorance than anyting substancial.
He provided plenty of evidence. Infact more than sufficient for a guy that hold linguistics in such a high regard.
Show us. He provides ZERO evidence for Inda being the origin point of Indo-Aryan languages.
Yuhuh. Linguistics and Scholar:haha: Do you know what an oxymoron is?
Yes, Oymoron is hinduvta scholarship. Something that outside of ingeriroty complex ridden hitlerite Indians aside, ZERO credibility is granted by every single foreign party.
I rest my case. Why the **** would I go to goras in matters of Indian History?
Because the goras have done more research on Indian history and have evidenced it more than the entire body of Indian scholars put together. You may specialize in looking through gora/non-gora spectrum. I will go with evidenced theoreies over Indian inferiority compex ridden bullshyte that passes for hinduvta history. I dont care about just the goras. but the goras, kalaas, cheenis, the japs- ALL of them agree that your precious Sanskrit evolved around Aral Sea and not Ganges. You keep convincing yourself of a global anti-Indian conspiracy, i will simply state the facts here that all scholars agree on.
More :puke: Go shine some boots.
While you suck some hinduvta phallus of superiority complex unsupported by scholarship. As i said, i have no time for hinduvta nonsense. Find me one non-desi scholar that buys your hinduvta BS before you talk more nonsense about our history. You psuedo-scholars simply have zero evidence to challenge conventional history. As i said before, you may want to deny it, but your Suraj mal was nothing more than a central Asian Indo-Iranian mihirkula (Suryavanshi) invader that had everything but language common to the Turki Ghazanabvids and Ghorids that you like to decry. So ppiss off with your central Asian revivalist hindu BS. Your handle is no more Indian than mohammed bin Qasim.

On the contrary, because you are jealous of western history, you fap all over it in the desire of wishing you were a gora and undermine the role of other cultures, in this case hindus. there is the accusation, is it clear enough for you? again, slavery and genocide are meant to be treasured??? :haha:
As i said, every history is meant to be treasured because it is something we all can learn from. You may want to fap about your nationalistic hindu pride, but it is simple fact that Indian history is far less documented and evidenced by archaeology than western history. Forget the entire Europe, even tiny little place like Greece has more historical & archaeologial evidence than the entire Indian subcontinent put togehter. Go hide behind your false sense of natioanlism while i preach about the facts, kiddo.

As i said' date=' every history is meant to be treasured because it is something we all can learn from. You may want to fap about your nationalistic hindu pride, but it is simple fact that Indian history is far less documented and evidenced by archaeology than western history. Forget the entire Europe, even tiny little place like Greece has more historical & archaeologial evidence than the entire Indian subcontinent put togehter. [b']Go hide behind your false sense of natioanlism while i preach about the facts, kiddo.
the only kiddo here is someone who thinks that slavery and genocide should be treasured in any form and then starts fapping on the greatness of Westerners who have done nothing but commit such crimes in the recent past. Yeah, preach those facts nah.. :two_thumbs_up:

the only kiddo here is someone who thinks that slavery and genocide should be treasured in any form and then starts fapping on the greatness of Westerners who have done nothing but commit such crimes in the recent past. Yeah' date= preach those facts nah.. :two_thumbs_up:
It should not be "treasured" (like be proud of it) but "preserved" in all forms possible. It is an important data point to NOT repeat mistakes while to repeat beneficial decisions. Therefore, both the good/bad are preserved. It is the preservation of such "bad things" in the past which sometimes help us give context to a lot of things in the present. No state should be able to control history else there can be dire consequences. Btw, even if I were to agree that certain things should NOT be treasured; India in general is quite abysmal at preservation of even the good things - you will notice it all throughout India in the form of monuments, sculptures etc.

It should not be "treasured" (like be proud of it) but "preserved" in all forms possible. It is an important data point to NOT repeat mistakes while to repeat beneficial decisions. Therefore' date= both the good/bad are preserved. It is the preservation of such "bad things" in the past which sometimes help us give context to a lot of things in the present. No state should be able to control history else there can be dire consequences. Btw, even if I were to agree that certain things should NOT be treasured; India in general is quite abysmal at preservation of even the good things - you will notice it all throughout India in the form of monuments, sculptures etc.
i made that point a couple of posts ago but this dude jacks off to anything that the West has produced till and simultaneously undermines the history of Hindus in the process. Thats what I object to

i made that point a couple of posts ago but this dude jacks off to anything that the West has produced till and simultaneously undermines the history of Hindus in the process. Thats what I object to
I actually didn't get your point. But, I also think there is some misinterpretation. Basically, I think the point being made is that India has not preserved its historical facts as much as lets say the Europeans have. This may be due to various reasons but that still is a fact. I don't think one is undermining the Hindu history per se.

I actually didn't get your point. But, I also think there is some misinterpretation. Basically, I think the point being made is that India has not preserved its historical facts as much as lets say the Europeans have. This may be due to various reasons but that still is a fact. I don't think one is undermining the Hindu history per se.
this is what i said in post 316. I said even the bad things in history should be acknowledged but only to make sure such things dont happen in future. What I am arguing with MG about is why he thinks Western history is superior to other cultures. You can make the point about it being preserved more, but that doesnt make it better than others.

this is what i said in post 316. I said even the bad things in history should be acknowledged but only to make sure such things dont happen in future. What I am arguing with MG about is why he thinks Western history is superior to other cultures. You can make the point about it being preserved more' date=' but that doesnt make it better than others.[/quote'] I don't think that he said that West > Asia in terms of historical significance. It was more contextual where his argument was that West has more investment in history than Asians which you seem to agree with. TBH, I think both of you speak the exact the same language, albeit with a remarkably different tone and words.

Do you hinduvta fanatics specialize in twisting words ? I said they record and treasure their history. That does not mean museums. We still find more acknowledgement about the western genocide of the natives in western historical sources than we find of hindu genocide of the jains of southern India in Indian history.
You mean like this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/apr/23/british-empire-crimes-ignore-atrocities
Nothing to do with Christians. The western historical tradition goes back to the pagan Greeks. There are more Greek hsitorians of antiquity than Indian historians. Its simply because they cared more about history than our ancestors did. Namecalling wont change the facts. As i said, i can raise you 10 western historians from every century for every one Indian historian. Evidencec enough of their history being far more robust in its recordings than ours.
:hysterical: Megasthenes, Diodorus, Strobo et all were more like commissioned Propagandist. But please continue your asslicking.

Phygrian being close to Greek is irrelevant. As i said' date=' you speak mroe from [b']igorance than anyting substancial.
So says the wiki expert.
Show us. He provides ZERO evidence for Inda being the origin point of Indo-Aryan languages.
Who the **** said anything about OOI. It was all about discrediting the marxists historians and their masters sitting in Harvard.
Yes, Oymoron is hinduvta scholarship. Something that outside of ingeriroty complex ridden hitlerite Indians aside, ZERO credibility is granted by every single foreign party. Because the goras have done more research on Indian history and have evidenced it more than the entire body of Indian scholars put together. You may specialize in looking through gora/non-gora spectrum. I will go with evidenced theoreies over Indian inferiority compex ridden bullshyte that passes for hinduvta history. I dont care about just the goras. but the goras, kalaas, cheenis, the japs- ALL of them agree that your precious Sanskrit evolved around Aral Sea and not Ganges. You keep convincing yourself of a global anti-Indian conspiracy, i will simply state the facts here that all scholars agree on. While you suck some hinduvta phallus of superiority complex unsupported by scholarship. As i said, i have no time for hinduvta nonsense. Find me one non-desi scholar that buys your hinduvta BS before you talk more nonsense about our history. You psuedo-scholars simply have zero evidence to challenge conventional history. As i said before, you may want to deny it, but your Suraj mal was nothing more than a central Asian Indo-Iranian mihirkula (Suryavanshi) invader that had everything but language common to the Turki Ghazanabvids and Ghorids that you like to decry. So ppiss off with your central Asian revivalist hindu BS. Your handle is no more Indian than mohammed bin Qasim.
More :puke: Dumbass asking me for proof while making merry with his unsubstantiated rants.