10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

The best way to counter terrorism is through information. That said I doubt the poster you were referring to was spreading any info whatsoever!
That's what happens when people miss context and now you will see a straw man being posted as a reply to win a debate online. Did you comment on purpose to add some more fuel to the already existing fire? IF so, you should have let it go.

Muslims are not going to look at BJP policies only when they have power at the federal level. BJP showed its hindutva ideology well before it came to power, infact that is how it came to power in the first place. Also UP was ruled by BJP when the Babri masjid fiasco happened. Kalyan Singh the BJP chief minister is from my hometown, I used to be friends with his grandson during the time of the karsevas, so I am well familiar with his haraamipan. His BJP government acquired 2.77 acres of land around the mosque to "promote tourism" a year earlier. Land that was subsequently used to perform the karsevas and demolish the mosque. Afterwards, during election times BJP used the slogan "Jo kaha so kiya" in UP. So yeah muslims realize congress is useless but BJP is even worse.
So you agree for Muslims religion is the most important thing when voting.

So you agree for Muslims religion is the most important thing when voting.
No, what he means is, not being discriminated because of religion is important to them, not promoting their own religion ala VHP. Two opposite things

No way any one can rival Muslims in believing importance of religion. Where did i blamed lack of Muslim vote is reason for BJPs losses? If any thing i have to blame fellow Hindu's only,they should learn a thing or two frim others.
Namaaz padhna bahut se logo ko apne kaam se zyada zaruri lagta hai.

Ofcourse muslims realize that congress is useless. But they are still better than BJP filled with RSS and VHP chamchas constantly schmoozing with right wing hindutva policies. In UP most muslims dont even vote for congress. SP gets a lot more of the muslim vote.
BJP were in centrla govt. What did they do pro-hindu at that time?

No' date=' what he means is, not being discriminated because of religion is important to them, not promoting their own religion ala VHP. Two opposite things[/quote'] End of day religion is what matters , right? Even in Hindu community many caste/sub castes feel discriminated , so why special rules for Muslims?

It's because Vajpayee was heading the government. When lunatics like Modi and Advani are going to head the government we already have seen what they are capable of in '92 and '02.
Those are exceptional cases , similar to 1984 riots.

End of day religion is what matters , right? Even in Hindu community many caste/sub castes feel discriminated , so why special rules for Muslims?
No, english comprehension fail. When someone is trying to avoid a religion based split, that doesnt mean he is deciding on religion. That's like claiming a black who doesn't want to be discriminated and votes democrat is is deciding based on his color. Even I vote congress instead of BJP exactly for the same reason, will you accuse that religion matters to me too?

No' date=' what he means is, not being discriminated because of religion is important to them, not promoting their own religion ala VHP. Two opposite things[/quote'] :haha::hysterical::haha: Really dude? I can assure you that you're mistaken. Yes there are good Muslims out there, but Islam is as much a political tool as it is religious. That said with the same token I can agree that fanatical organizations like VHP who constantly take political stands are also detrimental to society!

It's because Vajpayee was heading the government. When lunatics like Modi and Advani are going to head the government we already have seen what they are capable of in '92 and '02.
You know one thing, in 1980s when Indira Gandhi was PM and Vajpayee wrote some anti-muslim articles, he was considered to be a communal and a decade later, Advaani did his Rathyatra and Babri Masjid happened, he was considered to be a communal, but at the same time, Vajpayee was converted to be secular and few years down the line several so-called secular parties supported him including Nitish Kumar and FYI, Advani was considered communal then by those people who supported Atal and because people were against him, he left behind in PM race by Atal who himself was considered a communal in 80s, now again a decade ahead, Advani has been converted into a secular by the same people who used to consider him a communal and are now ready to support him, and now their cry is against Modi. Let's see if in the future, they convert Modi into a secular as well.

:haha::hysterical::haha: Really dude? I can assure you that you're mistaken. Yes there are good Muslims out there, but Islam is as much a political tool as it is religious. That said with the same token I can agree that fanatical organizations like VHP who constantly take political stands are also detrimental to society!
:haha::hysterical::haha: I think something more than your assurance will be beneficial. :laugh:

You know one thing' date=' in 1980s when Indira Gandhi was PM and Vajpayee wrote some anti-muslim articles, he was considered to be a communal and a decade later, Advaani did his Rathyatra and Babri Masjid happened, he was considered to be a communal, but at the same time, Vajpayee was converted to be secular and few years down the line several so-called secular parties supported him including Nitish Kumar and FYI, Advani was considered communal then by those people who supported Atal and because people were against him, he left behind in PM race by Atal who himself was considered a communal in 80s, now again a decade ahead, Advani has been converted into a secular by the same people who used to consider him a communal and are now ready to support him, and now their cry is against Modi. Let's see if in the future, they convert Modi into a secular as well.[/quote'] Oh bhai, I've seen the 80s and 90s with my own eyes - though for the first half of the 80s I was too young to actively follow politics, but you are from erstwhile UP so would know that a lot of people get engaged in political discussions at a relatively young age. I doubt you have witnessed the events that you are referring to. But anyhow, Vajpayee was branded as communal by Congress to have something to attack him with, not due to any fundamental policy or actions. Can you tell me which communal movement Vajpayee was a part of in the 80s like Modi and Advani were later one? It's actions which count, not what the media or opposition says. If it were up to Vajpayee, Modi would have been kicked out in '02.

:haha::hysterical::haha: I think something more than your assurance will be beneficial. :laugh:
Sure mate, look at Islamic countries across the Middle East. They are governed by something called Sharia. Sharia is a law for governance aka politics. What's going on in Egypt, what's the Muslim Brotherhood upto? Likewise Libya and Tunisia? Yes they fought for freedom, but freedom to the Libyans was the imposition of Sharia aka a tool for governance. Then come to Syria. What's the fight really for? At the end of the day it comes down to sectarianism right? Why are there so many Sunni jihadists in Syria fighting a Muslim government no less? It's like the Olympics of terrorism and the goal is quite obvious....imposition of Sharia and who cares a damn bout all the minorities rit? Thus I prove my case, that in today's world, Islam is very much a tool used for political purposes as much as it is for religious.