10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

Sure mate, look at Islamic countries across the Middle East. They are governed by something called Sharia. Sharia is a law for governance aka politics. What's going on in Egypt, what's the Muslim Brotherhood upto? Likewise Libya and Tunusia? Yes they fought for freedom, but freedom to the Libyans was the imposition of Sharia aka a tool for governance. Then come to Syria. What's the fight really for? At the end of the day it comes down to sectarianism right? Why are there so many Sunni jihadists in Syria fighting a Muslim government no less? It's like the Olympics of terrorism and the goal is quite obvious....imposition of Sharia and who cares a damn bout all the minorities rit? Thus I prove my case, that in today's world, Islam is very much a tool used for political purposes as much as it is for religious.
Why should I look at any other country? Talk about India.

No, english comprehension fail. When someone is trying to avoid a religion based split, that doesnt mean he is deciding on religion. That's like claiming a black who doesn't want to be discriminated and votes democrat is is deciding based on his color. Even I vote congress instead of BJP exactly for the same reason, will you accuse that religion matters to me too?
Your word against mine. As i already posted once i know about people back home who votes only for religion.

Because you are being stunningly naive if you don't think global trends within the religion' date=' will have any implications on the Muslim community in India![/quote'] No, I am grounded in reality when I make that kind of a statement. Except for fringe fundoo elements, Indian Muslims have never identified themselves with global Islam or Ummah. Even Gandhi found that out the hard way when his Khilaafat movement flopped.

Does Sajjan Kumar has any role to play in today's politics? Do Advani and Modi have a role to play?
It's not about role , its about why he roams freely. You are saying Modi/Advani can easily create problems because they are in power , what stops people like Sajjan kumar from creating trouble when its required?

Oh bhai' date=' I've seen the 80s and 90s with my own eyes - though for the first half of the 80s I was too young to actively follow politics, but you are from erstwhile UP so would know that a lot of people get engaged in political discussions at a relatively young age. I doubt you have witnessed the events that you are referring to. But anyhow, Vajpayee was branded as communal by Congress to have something to attack him with, not due to any fundamental policy or actions. Can you tell me which communal movement Vajpayee was a part of in the 80s like Modi and Advani were later one? It's actions which count, not what the media or opposition says. If it were up to Vajpayee, Modi would have been kicked out in '02.[/quote'] Yeah. I was not even born then, but did't Vajpayee write anti-muslim articles in those days and this is not just about Vajpayee. Advani who used to be considered a communal is now considered a secular. How does this happen? This is what happened in case of Vajpayee too.

what a lame logic lol..so that gives congress the benefit of the doubt ?
That's not lame logic. It's the reality of politics in India - no party is above blemish. The best you can do as a voter is to choose the lesser of the evils on an individual level. I am from Lucknow and always voted for Vajpayee from BJP rather than the opposing candidate from Congress. If it were Advani or Modi standing from Lucknow my vote would have been different. There is no difference on the parties in anyway - it's just down to the individual candidate.

That's not lame logic. It's the reality of politics in India - no party is above blemish. The best you can do as a voter is to choose the lesser of the evils on an individual level. I am from Lucknow and always voted for Vajpayee from BJP rather than the opposing candidate from Congress. If it were Advani or Modi standing from Lucknow my vote would have been different. There is no difference on the parties in anyway - it's just down to the individual candidate.
Do you really believe in cureent India Modi can create havocs? are you serious about that?

It's not about role , its about why he roams freely. You are saying Modi/Advani can easily create problems because they are in power , what stops people like Sajjan kumar from creating trouble when its required?
Sajjan Kumar has no standing in politics these days to be able to create trouble. Advani and Modi do.
Yeah. I was not even born then' date=' but did't Vajpayee write anti-muslim articles in those days and this is not just about Vajpayee. Advani who used to be considered a communal is now considered a secular. How does this happen? This is what happened in case of Vajpayee too.[/quote'] I am not the right person to answer the question because I consider Advani and Modi to be equally evil with Modi maybe winning the contest in a superover. That's media perception and I don't agree with it. Can you link me to the anti Muslim articles Vajpayee wrote because I have followed his politics for a long time and have never come across anything except a few misquoted and out of context pieces?

ur point of view,i respect..what about the local candidate of a constituency standing in the GE,irrespective of party or the leader of his party,if the candidate does a good job in his constituency ,he deserves the votes of the public and deserves recognition no based on his work on the ground issues no?