10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

This thread is very similar to current Indian politics. Wrong people with power' date=' thus will act as dictator, dictate all terms. Like delete posts/threads when they want/needed, similar to our government with their manipulated information,influences and misinformation. Then abuses to opponents or anybody who does not agree, similar to what Congress members say about some of their key opponents. There is no respect here and there and it's all basically a circus both here and there.[/quote'] You have made such accusations time after time about Outy and I have told time after time that you are wrong and Outsider is the last person who deletes posts/locks threads. You still continue to believe this for some reason. And somehow this echoes the myth about the reasons behind Muslim voting pattern

As for second question, there is a difference between Hindu & Muslim people .
So you are openly admitting you are biased and bigoted against Muslims. And this is the thread where you were claiming religion should not matter while voting? :hysterical:

So you are openly admitting you are biased and bigoted against Muslims. And this is the thread where you were claiming religion should not matter while voting? :hysterical:
You can directly ask me instead of assuming something. I implied Hindu's don't vote based on religion alone.Even more important Voting %.In many areas voting difference is very less and Muslim votes matter a lot there as they will go to one party most of teh times. Talk is about whether people should be vote based on religion or development , we all know who wrote that he votes purely based on religious matter.[Whether it is pro or negetive is immaterial]

No, english comprehension fail. When someone is trying to avoid a religion based split, that doesnt mean he is deciding on religion. That's like claiming a black who doesn't want to be discriminated and votes democrat is is deciding based on his color. Even I vote congress instead of BJP exactly for the same reason, will you accuse that religion matters to me too?
Your decision is purely based on religious matters. :hmmm:

You have made such accusations time after time about Outy and I have told time after time that you are wrong and Outsider is the last person who deletes posts/locks threads. You still continue to believe this for some reason. And somehow this echoes the myth about the reasons behind Muslim voting pattern
He lives in a filter bubble where everything he thinks, reads is the truth. Ganeshran etc. have time and again called out this time & again but to no avail.

He lives in a filter bubble where everything he thinks' date=' reads is the truth. Ganeshran etc. have time and again called out this time & again but to no avail.[/quote'] Yeah I guess it is better to choose which one is truth and which isn't based on one's own prejudices. This has also been called out time and again.

Yeah I guess it is better to choose which one is truth and which isn't based on one's own prejudices. This has also been called out time and again.
:hysterical: :hysterical: Here's the logic which is applied on one thread. Post P1, P2 articles on pro X. Posts P3, P4 articles anti X. But then one :whine: and says can't you read P1,P2 when P3,P4 are clear counters. Later, one runs away saying that P3, P4 is kaanspiracy theory. But, sure you can keep defending it with non-sequitirs.
Freedom of choice cannot be denied.
+1 Freedom of being an idiot is definitely his right. :good:

He lives in a filter bubble where everything he thinks' date=' reads is the truth. Ganeshran etc. have time and again called out this time & again but to no avail.[/quote'] Lol, it's silly time again. The so called secularists or in house professors here are back to teach everyone on how to post, and what to post. No one needs your teachings and really you are welcome to disagree on any subject but at least don't go on advising people on how your are correct because it is said by you. Many topics here starts with a denial like it didn't happen despite proper evidence , next you shift to how it doesn't matter, and now you are shifted to the personal comments on how you are superior while the rest are this or that. And finally you run away. There are many topics with such nonsense from your side with nothing other hot air. But I guess that's expected very much from you. And reading your recent posts, you are well into the 3rd stage where you have nothing to add other than personal comments. Shows your insecurity and really I hope you can get well soon.

You can directly ask me instead of assuming something. I implied Hindu's don't vote based on religion alone.Even more important Voting %.In many areas voting difference is very less and Muslim votes matter a lot there as they will go to one party most of teh times. Talk is about whether people should be vote based on religion or development , we all know who wrote that he votes purely based on religious matter.[Whether it is pro or negetive is immaterial]
And both sides are guilty. Even our government, our most important person which is the PM makes a statement based on how one religion group are the most important and deserve first right to all resources. If that is not communal, then nothing is for sure. And then people from that religion group expect organizations like governments to provide them everything just because they are from that religion.

:hysterical: :hysterical: Here's the logic which is applied on one thread. Post P1, P2 articles on pro X. Posts P3, P4 articles anti X. But then one :whine: and says can't you read P1,P2 when P3,P4 are clear counters. Later, one runs away saying that P3, P4 is kaanspiracy theory. But, sure you can keep defending it with non-sequitirs. +1 Freedom of being an idiot is definitely his right. :good:
But you dont have Freedom of abuse right yet.

anyone does if you think about it. go on twitter and you'll see the left and the right duke it out with the worst abuses. Then' date='why should this platform be any different?[/quote'] That's the forum rule , if they removed it then it's different world :--D

the "basis" of voting pattern of the religion in majority in a country is ought to be different to the basis of voting pattern of the religion in minority over there..maybe that is why bulbul said there is a difference b/w hindu and muslim

anyone does if you think about it. go on twitter and you'll see the left and the right duke it out with the worst abuses. Then' date='why should this platform be any different?[/quote'] Because it ends the discussion especially when the purpose of the forum is for discussion When any person A switches to abuses or personal comments on how they are superior being and know all while XYZ person is *****, shows that person A is suffering from disorder and insecurity. Already this thread has been switched effectively to an ego fight and it doesn't help when some of the mods are one of them.

Lol, it's silly time again. The so called secularists or in house professors here are back to teach everyone on how to post, and what to post. No one needs your teachings and really you are welcome to disagree on any subject but at least don't go on advising people on how your are correct because it is said by you. Many topics here starts with a denial like it didn't happen despite proper evidence , next you shift to how it doesn't matter, and now you are shifted to the personal comments on how you are superior while the rest are this or that. And finally you run away. There are many topics with such nonsense from your side with nothing other hot air. But I guess that's expected very much from you. And reading your recent posts, you are well into the 3rd stage where you have nothing to add other than personal comments. Shows your insecurity and really I hope you can get well soon.
FYI - I did not "teach you" anything. I just merely commented that on selective amnesia. Of course you are free to disagree. Thanks for closely analyzing my recent posts. Probably, Kapil Sibal needs a copy of your analysis as well. I am sure he will take good care of it. :good:

Because it ends the discussion especially when the purpose of the forum is for discussion When any person A switches to abuses or personal comments on how they are superior being and know all while XYZ person is *****' date= shows that person A is suffering from disorder and insecurity. Already this thread has been switched effectively to an ego fight and it doesn't help when some of the mods are one of them.
to be fair, dude you make too many assumptions and arrive at your own conclusions as well. What makes you different from the people you accuse of doing whats highlighted in the bold part?

the "basis" of voting pattern of the religion in majority in a country is ought to be different to the basis of voting pattern of the religion in minority over there..maybe that is why bulbul said there is a difference b/w hindu and muslim
Yes. Although even this minority or majority issue is now redundant. One group continue to view things from the outset of their religion irrespective of their population size. Of course, not all people from that group but a good percentage and India is never gonna progress with those people together with the government supporting them strongly due to their "fear"