Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

Not everyone boss! Dhoni does not want to do it! Anyways, I see how much understanding you have of cricket. Ok, tell me, barring the highest score of Dhoni, how many matches has Dhoni been able to set up and then finish off as well?
Check Msds stats at no3 . if you go purely on stats , am sure he would have had more hundreds and better avg to show had he batted at no3 . He bats at 5-6 , setting up is out of scope from that position ...but there havent been many ocassions where hes let us down finishing off matches .
Check Msds stats at no3 . if you go purely on stats , am sure he would have had more hundreds and better avg to show had he batted at no3 . He bats at 5-6 , setting up is out of scope from that position ...but there havent been many ocassions where hes let us down finishing off matches .
Agree.
I know his stats at #3. It's not a bit sample size to deduce anything!
Do YOU rate him as the 2nd best ODI player in India?
without a doubt,as i said from the 90`s to early 2000`s,he was a gun batsmen,a good captain and a decent bowler as well..though high chances that dhoni will overtake him during the end of his career
That's just blind fanboyism. The better your openers fair, the better it is for the middle order. Batting in the middle might not be easy but neither is opening.
we have replaced Tendulkar , GG and Shewag in couple of months . Try finding a replacement to Yuvraj , even half as good as him . its a team game , obviously you need openers to do well ..but its not so difficlut find one .
we have replaced Tendulkar , GG and Shewag in couple of months . Try finding a replacement to Yuvraj , even half as good as him . its a team game , obviously you need openers to do well ..but its not so difficlut find one .
That wasn't my question. Replacing Cook with SRT in ODIs is just blasphemy.
Based on just 1 effing series, you say we have found replacements for Sachin/Viru? :hysterical:
No, not yet. He hasn't played 40% of what SRT has. To make it clear- I am neutral when it comes to SRT and Dhoni so I am not being biased here.
to me comparing Amla to Tendulkar is a joke . Tendulkar had the game to play in any position , while the likes of Amla and Cook will exposed if they dont play in the top3 . They get away cos they play top of the order , where its easier .
Well' date=' if you are to intangible factors, then this question has no real answers. As both players have had their effects outside the pitch. And, if one was asked to recall some of India's glory moments?[b'] Dhoni would feature a lot more than Sachin. Which is why Dhoni is a greater cricketer of them
Even SreeSanth and Piyush Chawala would feature more than Sachin. They too are greater than Sachin?? You redefine the logic.
to me comparing Amla to Tendulkar is a joke . Tendulkar had the game to play in any position ' date=' while the likes of Amla and Cook will exposed if they dont play in the top3 . They get away cos they play top of the order , where its easier .[/quote'] Are you supporting or contradicting my post here? :confused: