Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

An honest question' date=' Has Dhoni finally got a century outside Asia in any format? I don't recall.[/quote'] Raghav, when it comes to Dhoni I feel he is beyond some of these numbers. He's a beast when it comes to finshing and even I agree to this fact. What I am contesting with the experts here is there wierd logic. I have learnt today that opening is child's play, something that any tom dick and harry can do. We are never gonna miss the likes of Sachin/Viru! I am waiting to learn more.
Are you supporting or contradicting my post here? :confused:
You dint read my posts then . All I have been saying is Tendulakr chose a easier role in the batting linup , opening slot where pretty much every one looks great . Hes a far better player than Amla or a Cook . Unlike them he would not get exposed down the order , but he chose to open even when India needed him to bat at 4-5 .
Raghav, when it comes to Dhoni I feel he is beyond some of these numbers. He's a beast when it comes to finshing and even I agree to this fact. What I am contesting with the experts here is there wierd logic. I have learnt today that opening is child's play, something that any tom dick and harry can do. We are never gonna miss the likes of Sachin/Viru! I am waiting to learn more.
:cantstop::cantstop:
You dint read my posts then . All I have been saying is Tendulakr chose a easier role in the batting linup ' date= opening slot where pretty much every one looks great . Hes a far better player than Amla or a Cook . Unlike them he would not get exposed down the order , but he chose to open even when India needed him to bat at 4-5 .
23 years of great cricket gone down the drain in one line :yay:
You dint read my posts then . All I have been saying is Tendulakr chose a easier role in the batting linup ' date=' opening slot where pretty much every one looks great . Hes a far better player than Amla or a Cook . Unlike them he would not get exposed down the order , but he chose to open even when India needed him to bat at 4-5 .[/quote'] ok please tell us more :rofl::rofl:
Raghav, when it comes to Dhoni I feel he is beyond some of these numbers. He's a beast when it comes to finshing and even I agree to this fact. What I am contesting with the experts here is there wierd logic. I have learnt today that opening is child's play, something that any tom dick and harry can do. We are never gonna miss the likes of Sachin/Viru! I am waiting to learn more.
This is nothing new on forum. You replace MSD with any name, be it Dravid, Laxman, Ganguly or from outside India say Lara, you would have almost same set of people posting why Sachin is inferior to that other player. Just the name of player changes, rest of the content would remain same.
This is nothing new on forum. You replace MSD with any name' date=' be it Dravid, Laxman, Ganguly or from outside India say Lara, you would have almost same set of people posting why Sachin is inferior to that other player. Just the name of player changes, rest of the content would remain same.[/quote'] I know that. It's not only on forum, but you would find such people everywhere. I feel it's just a way that people try and show how they think differently :winky:
He reminds me of those fickle minded people. When it rains' date=' they say saala Delhi me baarish baht hoti hai and next day when it does not, they say, saali Delhi me kabhi baarish hi nahi hoti.[/quote'] they never realise how foolish that is :cantstop:
You dint read my posts then . All I have been saying is Tendulakr chose a easier role in the batting linup ' date=' opening slot where pretty much every one looks great . Hes a far better player than Amla or a Cook . Unlike them he would not get exposed down the order , but he chose to open even when India needed him to bat at 4-5 .[/quote'] wow man!!
Come on , you are making up stuff now . Saying opening is relatively easy dosen mean its childs play .