Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

OK.SRT has more 100s inside and outside India in the middle order than MSD has but a lower average . Explain that.
I don't know the exact records of these 2 in the middle order but I am 100% certain that MSD has a LOT more not outs so he's got a higher average. He usually comes at 5/6/7 so obviously he gets more chances to remain not out and hence the higher average. As for more hundreds, MSD has played many more innings in these positions so he might have got more hundreds.
The only metric is how many innings lead to a win. A win is the objective here.
okay, give me as many match winning innings of msd as you can think of..... and by match winning I don't mean coming in at the end and making a quick fire 30 to "finish" the match :winky:
Hmmmm so lets see what life cycles got to do with it - yes. We all wax eloquent about tendulkars longevity right - well lets see how he does at the other end of the spectrum. Given his well documented struggles with physical injuries' date=' wear & tear well essentially take your pick and what not - lets compare some of his absolute genuine cracker jack innings when he was on full throttle up against some of the biggest bad@ss thoroughbred quicks of the 90s right - some of the kids on here wouldnt know what I am talking about if it came and offered them 10 grand. Now am saying lets hit him on a parameter that is so diametrically opposite his 'longevity' 'bhajan'..............please tell me its a foregone conclusion isn't it tendulkar<<< dhoni (some of the lillies that hes gone up against post '2003-2004 whatever)..........everybodys an indian cricket fan isnt it - well I am new to the forum but clearly had to put something in on 'this one' :).[/quote'] Welcome to the forum.
Hmmmm so lets see what life cycles got to do with it - yes. We all wax eloquent about tendulkars longevity right - well lets see how he does at the other end of the spectrum. Given his well documented struggles with physical injuries' date=' wear & tear well essentially take your pick and what not - lets compare some of his absolute genuine cracker jack innings when he was on full throttle up against some of the biggest bad@ss thoroughbred quicks of the 90s right - some of the kids on here wouldnt know what I am talking about if it came and offered them 10 grand. Now am saying lets hit him on a parameter that is so diametrically opposite his 'longevity' 'bhajan'..............please tell me its a foregone conclusion isn't it tendulkar<<< dhoni (some of the lillies that hes gone up against post '2003-2004 whatever)..........everybodys an indian cricket fan isnt it - well I am new to the forum but clearly had to put something in on 'this one' :).[/quote'] C'mon..........Be a straight shooter.......Dhoni or Sachin??
ek hi hain dost............there are no '2' 'Milans'...............ek hi 'AC'......:)
Another bakht :fear:.........and this one uses Serie A analogies :fear:........don't MTC all over me.......anyways.......Welcome to the forum......:two_thumbs_up:.......
Is that too much to expect - but no not all that objective sure - more varied yes :).
No no......I too joined this forum with such noble intentions.......a day and about 20 posts later.....I realized.....objectivity jao tel lene.......and then I joined the brotherhood......
No no......I too joined this forum with such noble intentions.......a day and about 20 posts later.....I realized.....objectivity jao tel lene.......and then I joined the brotherhood......
abey..u were here during ipl ..:hysterical::icflove:
well i know someone 'should' start a brotherhood isn't it - do we have a name - place jahan milke we discuss about kuchbhi like nobody's business hmmmmm.
yeah..the chat . also never ending thread troll and fight there as much u like also thread called anti virat kohli club :two_thumbs_up:
well i know someone 'should' start a brotherhood isn't it - do we have a name - place jahan milke we discuss about kuchbhi like nobody's business hmmmmm.
Yea log in to chat to get to know ppl better.......also.......a very important rule on this forum.......DO NOT TRUST CABBY....no matter what the situation.......he is like a water nymph......fishing in posters with his troll argument baits like how nymphs lure in horny sailors.......
am sure you are only 50% right there.........
just one advice..dont take anything personal here after discussion most people here are very friendly and take discussion seriously.. also u will see lots of trolling after matches dont let them make u angry..stick around for few days u will get hang of this place :two_thumbs_up:
just one advice..dont take anything personal here after discussion most people here are very friendly and take discussion seriously.. also u will see lots of trolling after matches dont let them make u angry..stick around for few days u will get hang of this place :two_thumbs_up:
+100000000 A lot of people suffer from selective reading syndrome on here........don't take what they say to heart......
So is Sachin winning this thread yet? Come on people, we need to move on and compare him with someone else now. Hmmm, let's see...we can compare him with DK now. DK has taken more catches while wicket keeping than Sachin so DK>Sachin...
yeah dk is better wicket keeper than sachin :winky::winky: