Confessions Of... A Flight Attendant

fineleg

i have heard not so pleasant stories of Pilots and cabin crews... and how pilots "enjoy" the company of these air hostesses... also.i have heard of "recruiting couch" when bosses select the cabin crews.. just like one recruting couch which happened in UP police...? how many of us here would want to marry a cabin crew? sarkari or Pvt..?

Lurks ' date=' i have always personallly felt that the true purpose of education is to train your mind to think , apply knowledge when required. A good arts student will be shine even in an engineering project, even though it might take some time for him to catch up with what is going on. Even the companies look out for students who can easily grasp concepts. [b']I went through a full interview for an IT job without a single computer/computer based question asked of me. Those guys were interested on my views on Indian politics , some high school physics and friendly chatter.
Hehe...thats cool. Which company would that kind folks belong to :D

i have heard not so pleasant stories of Pilots and cabin crews... and how pilots "enjoy" the company of these air hostesses... also.i have heard of "recruiting couch" when bosses select the cabin crews.. just like one recruting couch which happened in UP police...? how many of us here would want to marry a cabin crew? sarkari or Pvt..?
GKD would marry a real hot cabin crew :dance:

Lurks ' date=' i have always personallly felt that the true purpose of education is to train your mind to think , apply knowledge when required. A good arts student will be shine even in an engineering project, even though it might take some time for him to catch up with what is going on. [b']Even the companies look out for students who can easily grasp concepts. I went through a full interview for an IT job without a single computer/computer based question asked of me. Those guys were interested on my views on Indian politics , some high school physics and friendly chatter.
Indeed. My interview was all of 2 minutes. All of 2 minutes. I was 100% sure that I was not picked, but I was wrong. You do make a good point about Education as a medium to apply knowledge when required rather than make you an expert of sorts without using brain. That wont be education...unless you are in Germany heheh. xx

You talking about vijay mallya????:wink_smile:

Rads..VIjay Mallaya ka to mere paas proof bhi hai....i know two of them... they left the job...:cantstop:...could not handle it... its understandable though..when there are hundreds of them lining before the office to get jobs..... any one with some power can get corrupted... but i am not very sure about those in Indian airlines...? trying to get info about them as well...:dance: :D