The English Premier League 2013/14 - Manchester City are the new Champs

adi B

Liverpool were very lucky to get away with that. Although I've never been a fan of these big spending teams, I wanted to see City win by the end. They hung in there for a long part and then put on a very exciting comeback. Liverpool on the other hand, should have won a penalty but conceded 2 of their own.

Could argue that Suarez should have been sent off with a second yellow for that dive. Draw would have been a fair result but well played Livepool. Their front four were good as usual, even if SAS were not quite upto usual standards, Sterling very good and Coutinho was excellent.

The game against Chelsea at Anfield will be massive, provided Liverpool beat Norwich......Anfield will be rocking.......European Cup Final type atmosphere.......will want to send back Jose in tears like in 2007..... BTW... P42bQ37FKqs Gerrard :hatsoff:

Arsenal should try and play both Podolski and Giroud up front. Now with some of their wide attacking midfielder players out it could work in like a 4-3-1-2 Cazorla behind the front two and maybe Arteta/Flamini, Ramsey, Oxlade in the middle

Arsenal should try and play both Podolski and Giroud up front. Now with some of their wide attacking midfielder players out it could work in like a 4-3-1-2 Cazorla behind the front two and maybe Arteta/Flamini' date=' Ramsey, Oxlade in the middle[/quote'] Arsenal should copy Liverpool's diamond formation. Flat Back Four Flamini OX - Cazorla Ramsey Giroud - Podolski

Crystal palace will be the toughest game I think :nervous:
I do not know what to make of Palace. They are already safe from relegation. I hope Pulis play attacking football against us and this will be better for us. Liverpool only played well for first 15 minutes today. It was all Norwich after that and they would have won the match with better strikers. Happy with the 3 points and only 7 points away from our bread and butter. We also qualified for Champions League with the win today. MoyesRecord: First time ever both Liverpool clubs did double over Man United. Merseyside Rule!