The English Premier League 2013/14 - Manchester City are the new Champs

adi B

Youre right and In theory Lamela and Erikson should solve that problem. The goal was avoidable from their POV' date=' neat finish from Giroud though. I was really hoping Spurs would win and that they finish above Arsenal in top 4 ... Lloris is the best keeper in the league, had it not been for him could have been one more at least. Having said that Spurs played well but did not create enough clear cut chances of note except right at the death when they were going hammer and tongs[/quote'] Well hopefully lamela and erikksoin may help. Woeful lack of creativity. Solado looks poor imo. Not strong or fast. Seems just a finisher. Defoe contributed more outside the box then this fella!!! Should have signed benteke, who will do much more then solado. New sisgnings look ok but no more at this moment in time. But its early days. This season will not finish top 4. But with a full season under their belt next season should see a lot of players flourish. Lloris I agree is top class. Rose is rubbish.

Yes Soldado goes to ground quite easiily too. He does seem a bit isloated with Dembele behind him a bit deep and the two wingers really wide. Eriksen would tuck in nearer to him I think which might help, though a bit risky away from home vs good sides. With these 3 behind the striker formations, ideally you need someone who can hold the ball up well and bring the attacking midfielders into play, dont think Sold can do that well enough he is a good finisher though. Or if it goes into a 4-3-3 maybe you need two 'inside forwards' as opposed to out and out wingers. Townsend looked good though. Perhaps a front three of Eriksen, Soldado and Lamela ... I thought they should have done the Defoe sub at half time. Benteke would have been great, younger and probably a bit cheaper.

Gotta admit Liverpool are in their way up. They have got a gem in Coutinho. Even if I hate Liverpool, I would love to see them challenging for the title again. Their rivalry with United is unmatched. Miss the good old days of mind games between Sir Alex and Rafa Benitez.

2-0 lead for Man City in the half time :sad: Yaya with the second goal. Incredible play by man city. Very fast tempo, awesome movement, great attacking play by man city and equally lethargic display by Man U :sad: Hoping for a good comeback in the second half by Man U :pray:

Terrible performance today..absolutely unacceptable,defense went to sleep,there was no creativity and ingenuity..city were all over united.. yaya,negredo,aguero and kompany all bullied us big time.. United have to bounce back strongly else face the consequece in the league and CL

That was a drubbing that will hurt Man Utd fans more than most of their humiliating losses in recent years, because in the past you felt there was enough quality to recover, this time with the likes of Carrick, Cleverley and Fellaini in the middle of the park, they'll get run over by most of the top teams.