State elections 2013 thread: Delhi, MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Mizoram

The Outsider

Congress spokesperson started giving credit to Rahul Gandhi in CH when they were leading . Now if they loose whom they blame later I think It will be like Rahul ji ki wajah se jeete, wait main bahut manhoos hoon meri nazar lag gayi is leeye haar gaye :hysterical:

thus far they are about 10 short of majority and BJP only 2-3 short. If BJP ends up with around 32 (though IMO they will easily win at least 35) then AAP would definitely go into a coalition with BJP or even Cong to form the Govt.
That's what they're saying is ruled out. Lets see if they're principled folks or just politicians.

thus far they are about 10 short of majority and BJP only 2-3 short. If BJP ends up with around 32 (though IMO they will easily win at least 35) then AAP would definitely go into a coalition with BJP or even Cong to form the Govt.
Right now its 32 vs 29. I think they will be even and there will be election in another few months

AAP will lose all support from me if it takes support or gives support to any of these BJP and Congress mofos (please note' date=' have stated the abuse in English so is acceptable for the yo crowd of ICF).[/quote'] Kejriwal said that he will not support or take support BUT mentioned that he will let the largest party form a govt and will not call for no-confidence motion unless the govt ****s up PS: Rahul Gandhi :hail:

That's what they're saying is ruled out. Lets see if they're principled folks or just politicians.
the only reason I think AAP would prefer a coalition to fresh elections is that if fresh elections happen then they would happen alongside Lok Sabha elections and there the people would most probably prefer a National Party to an upstart like AAP. But I still think there won't even be a need for AAP......BJP will win this thing on its own or will reach close enough to get form the Govt. with support of just 1-2 independents.
Right now its 32 vs 29. I think they will be even and there will be election in another few months
I don't think it will be even. I expect AAP to end up with around 26 or 27. If a situation comes that there has to be another election then BJP will be the biggest gainer as it will use the UPA's bad image to win both the Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls in Delhi.

Kejriwal said that he will not support or take support BUT mentioned that he will let the largest party form a govt and will not call for no-confidence motion unless the govt ****s up PS: Rahul Gandhi :hail:
Which is fine - a government needs to come in, but not a AAP's agenda being diluted. Let Congress and BJP support each other - they have much more in common anyway.

Kejriwal said that he will not support or take support BUT mentioned that he will let the largest party form a govt and will not call for no-confidence motion unless the govt ****s up PS: Rahul Gandhi :hail:
kejriwal also stated in 2011 to many channels that he would never ever join politics :winky:

I don't think it will be even. I expect AAP to end up with around 26 or 27. If a situation comes that there has to be another election then BJP will be the biggest gainer as it will use the UPA's bad image to win both the Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls in Delhi.
AAP will get a decisive majority if there are re-elections. The only reason they are not beyond the majority mark is because a lot of people did not want to waste their vote on a party which does not have a chance to come to power.

Which is fine - a government needs to come in' date=' but not a AAP's agenda being diluted. Let Congress and BJP support each other - they have much more in common anyway.[/quote'] yes but that wont last for more than a few months and another election would be along with lok sabha where Modi wave will help BJP in delhi. I was surprised that even some of educated folks have no idea about election system. An educated CA from dilli told me that he cant vote for AAP as that will cut the vote for BJP and will affect Modi's chances of being the next PM :((