State elections 2013 thread: Delhi, MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Mizoram

The Outsider

Pronoy Roy is so much better, he doesnt bully and is very soft spoken but asks really good questions and doesnt hesitate from making a smart comment/joke during the interviews. I have a feeling he voted for AAP "sherlok: Edit: as I type that Barkha calls AAP's jjhaddu as jaadu ka khadu :facepalm:

I really want AAP MLAs to work at the ground level now and fix basic issues like traffic lights, parking, uncovered manholes and water issues. If they are able to show it in the next few years then people in the neighboring constituencies will also vote for AAP else BJP MLAs will have to also match the work to retain. In either case it will benefit Delhi. Everytime Sheila ji said "humara kaam hume jitayega", the traffic jam in Saket and not functioning traffic lights and cars parked on the main road came to my mind. It can take upto 2 hrs if one drives to a local saket market (not the malls) and our CM was proud of her "work"
Going by current count it will be President's rule in Delhi. But yeah, if BJP does form a government in Delhi AAP will have to perform at the MLA level.
Not much chance of that. Already many AAP voters are saying that although they have voted for AAP here' date=' they will vote for BJP in Lok Sabha. So if there are re-elections in Delhi they will happen alongside Lok Sabha polls and as a result BJP will win big. Another factor in favor of BJP is the CM candidate Dr. Harshvardhan - he has a very clean image and has made a good connection with the voters in only 2 months (in fact everyone agrees that BJP made a big mistake by not naming him CM candidate earlier). Now if there is a hung Assembly he will get 3-4 more months which will be more than enough for him to win this thing outright next time.[/quote'] Arre yaar, aap jaise log AAP ko 5 seat bhi nahin de rahe the. Let's see how things pan out - I personally know many people who voted BJP because they thought AAP vote will be a waste. Given this performance, I would back them to go from 30 to 40 in elections six months later. Both scumbag parties have been shown their place with minimal money and daaru - the most satisfying verdict of the night for me.

Going by current count it will be President's rule in Delhi. But yeah, if BJP does form a government in Delhi AAP will have to perform at the MLA level. Arre yaar, aap jaise log AAP ko 5 seat bhi nahin de rahe the. Let's see how things pan out - I personally know many people who voted BJP because they thought AAP vote will be a waste. Given this performance, I would back them to go from 30 to 40 in elections six months later. Both scumbag parties have been shown their place with minimal money and daaru - the most satisfying verdict of the night for me.
I totally back this. My family members who stay in Delhi voted to BJP as they thought AAP is not credible alternative. Both Congress and BJP ran a misinformation campaign that AAP is just a media bubble and voting of them is waste. I have no doubt if after 6 months elections are to happen in Delhi, AAP would get resounding victory undoubtedly. I myself was the one who thought that AAP won't get to double figure and had I been in Delhi wouldn't have voted for AAP myself.

If Not for Modi BJP should have only won 15 or 20 seats...they didnt even had a consensus CM candidate till 1 month before election...Even the guy who was projected as CM no one heard him before considering all these our Great leader able to trump the so called "secular" forces. :hail: