Kumar Sanu fan club

Cricketics

Excellent singer and superstar of Hindi music industry in 1990s. Have sung some really good songs and if I am not mistaken he holds the record for winning most Filmfare awards, at one time he won 5 at a go or something like that. Arrived as a Kishore Kumar clone but soon enough became a popular singer in himself. I specially loved the fact that he pushed away all the Mohammed Rafi clones to oblivion. These clones, like Mohammed Aziz/Shabbeer Kumar/ were only tarnishing the legacy of Rafi saab. In the Sanu storm we did lose some good singers though - Suresh Wadekar, Anwar, Amit Kumar and so on, partly due to the Sanu-Sameer-Nadeem/Shravan triad that ruled the industry for the decade.

"oh krihna you are the greatest musician oph this burld "
I loveddddd that song Rajeev. A forgotten gem of 90s. I am not sure if you are aware but the music of the movie(Meera ka Mohan) was given by Arun Paundwal, husband of Anuradha Paundwal. I quite liked the songs of the movie. Unfortunately Arun passed away soon after the release of the movie, a case of what could have been. xxx

Excellent singer and superstar of Hindi music industry in 1990s. Have sung some really good songs and if I am not mistaken he holds the record for winning most Filmfare awards, at one time he won 5 at a go or something like that. Arrived as a Kishore Kumar clone but soon enough became a popular singer in himself. I specially loved the fact that he pushed away all the Mohammed Rafi clones to oblivion. These clones, like Mohammed Aziz/Shabbeer Kumar/ were only tarnishing the legacy of Rafi saab. In the Sanu storm we did lose some good singers though - Suresh Wadekar, Anwar, Amit Kumar and so on, partly due to the Sanu-Sameer-Nadeem/Shravan triad that ruled the industry for the decade. I loveddddd that song Rajeev. A forgotten gem of 90s. I am not sure if you are aware but the music of the movie(Meera ka Mohan) was given by Arun Paundwal, husband of Anuradha Paundwal. I quite liked the songs of the movie. Unfortunately Arun passed away soon after the release of the movie, a case of what could have been. xxx
yes yes..90s I won't forget, woh hamara zamana tha I knew the song lyrics, actors like c.hut mangni put bya