Muzaffarnagar clashes: death toll rises to 12, Army called in

Number

ok. So means most of the Indians are communal by nature.
Not sure how you made that extrapolation. On the contrary, most Indians are not communal by nature and it takes political divisiveness to drive them towards communalism like Modi did in '02 and Advani in '92 or Rajiv Gandhi in '84 with the Shah Bano judgment.
Modi has turned Gujarat people communal and now he is targeting people of UP right? Then why the F*** in his 90%of speeches he talks about electricity, water, law and order, solar panels his fav, 10% agriculture growth or he talks about these things in public get their appreciation and then do a personal meeting with karyakartas and ask them to kill people is it like this? Tell me I mean I am really interested your theory seems to be really very interesting.
Because he wants to retain your supposedly educated Middle class vote and at the same time target other voter groups. Modi will not win jack***** in UP if people like you are his only support base. He will have to target the electorate into Hindu and Muslim, because Kalyan and Rajnath Singh have such a pathetic record of governance in UP that no one will vote on the basis of that. His only scenario of becoming a PM is to polarize UP like '92.

Refreshing to hear some praise for Kaangress netas on this forum.
For me a neta is a neta, he is no Congressi or BJP wallah. Congress has done brilliant task with the exception of being a boot licker of one family even if it leads to chu**** like Rahul. Old saying, "Murkh dost Samajhdar Dushman se jyada khatarnak hota hai". I cannot see my country going into hands of such person. And it is due to this ideology of boot licking of Congress is the situation now that we don't have a dhang ka leader in that party. Modi's biggest strength is Rahul Gandhi its a fact.
I've answered above - due to the communal polarization in the '02 riots.
Please elaborate on this. I can talk with my younger brother about this who lives in Vadodara and was saying kya jagah hai bhaiya na kabhi light jaati hai aur nahi kabhi koi law and order ki problem hoti hai. yahan ke log Modi ko bhagwan maante hain. Will let him know how communall he has turned by living in that state.

Please elaborate on this. I can talk with my younger brother about this who lives in Vadodara and was saying kya jagah hai bhaiya na kabhi light jaati hai aur nahi kabhi koi law and order ki problem hoti hai. yahan ke log Modi ko bhagwan maante hain. Will let him know how communall he has turned by living in that state.
Maybe in addition to talking to your brother you should also talk to the 5000 Sikh farmers who were evicted by Modi, or the hundreds of thousands Muslims effected by the '02 riots living in refuge camps. Maybe you should try to convince them that zameen cheen lenge aur 10 saal tak kutton ki tarah rakheinge par light nahin jaayegi aap ki.

Last I checked - this an open forum and not a one-on-one discussion website. We do not follow a fascist model on ICF. Everyone is welcome to participate in an open discussion. In case you have a problem with my views, you are free to use the "Report" button.
Same goes to you also my friend. I have never said I hav eproblem with this. Mera bhi kutch naam rakh do yaar may be Ravan main bura nahi manunga.
I take offense to being called Hanuman, Ram falaana dikhaana or equate to any figure I am not. I have made this explicitly clear to you earlier as well.
Well the irony with you is you take offence in being called as Hanuman but loved to be called Dexter Morgan.

Maybe in addition to talking to your brother you should also talk to the 5000 Sikh farmers who were evicted by Modi' date=' or the hundreds of thousands Muslims effected by the '02 riots living in refuge camps. Maybe you should try to convince them that zameen cheen lenge aur 10 saal tak kutton ki tarah rakheinge par light nahin jaayegi aap ki.[/quote'] Is there any new update on it. The last I heard was, http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1870358/report-narendra-modi-assures-prakash-singh-badal-on-welfare-and-rights-of-sikhs-in-gujarat

Same goes to you also my friend. I have never said I hav eproblem with this. Mera bhi kutch naam rakh do yaar may be Ravan main bura nahi manunga. Well the irony with you is you take offence in being called as Hanuman but loved to be called Dexter Morgan.
First, it is common courtesy to refer to your name (whether you like it or not) and since on message boards we do not know it - we use screen name as a replacement. Second, It is very apparent in what context you used the previous highlighted comments. It was not literal so do not try to pass it around as it was. Finally, It is my prerogative on what I want to call myself - you have 0 say. It is not just tangential to this thread but also outside your circumference of influence to have any comment on that matter. You are free to feel morally superior on your couch but it would be in the best interests of everyone to refrain from making a comment.

Actually, i don't want to indulge in needless rhetoric so will answer your question about Gujarat voting for Modi, irrespective you choose to answer my question or not. Gujarat votes for Modi because of polarization created on the deathbeds of thousands of people in '02.
Damn right they do.. Gujjus don't want another UP or Hyderabad in their neighborhood..

LOL! Can't believe you are defending this. The Gujarat government, whose head is Modi, has filed an appeal in the Supreme Court disputing the High Court judgment which says that the Sikhs are legal and lawful owners of that land.

First' date=' it is common courtesy to refer to your name (whether you like it or not) and since on message boards we do not know it - we use screen name as a replacement. Second, It is very apparent in what context you used the previous highlighted comments. It was not literal so do not try to pass it around as it was. Finally, It is my prerogative on what I want to call myself - you have 0 say. It is not just tangential to this thread but also outside your circumference of influence to have any comment on that matter. You are free to feel morally superior on your couch but it would be in the best interests of everyone to refrain from making a comment.[/quote'] Arey bhaiya serious na ho. Gaon ka aadmi hoon hansi majak kerna aaadat hai. Serious hum sirf real life main hote hain virtual life main nahi. If you think its inappropriate for me to call you with this name press Report button and get me banned as if I care about it. But I just find my statement equivalent to Modi bhakt or bhakts which you use very often without knowing the actual opinion. Now lets not derail this thread.

Arey bhaiya serious na ho. Gaon ka aadmi hoon hansi majak kerna aaadat hai. Serious hum sirf real life main hote hain virtual life main nahi. If you think its inappropriate for me to call you with this name press Report button and get me banned as if I care about it. But I just find my statement equivalent to Modi bhakt or bhakts which you use very often without knowing the actual opinion. Now lets not derail this thread.
I said I take offense - now it is up to you to respect it or leave it. I wouldn't whine about it - I was just making you aware of the trend you are setting. There is a difference in calling me a Congress bhakt and making tangential references with an intention of spinning out another story. In case, you are uncomfortable with me calling you a Modi bhakt please state that - though I don't remember the last time I did call you one. Rest assured that I won't try to violate what you find offensive and/or uncomfortable.

Muzaffarnagar clashes: death toll rises to 12, Army called in

Oh bhai, I am frustrated with this line of discussion. :wall: If I blame Modi and Shah for the recent spike in communal violence, I automatically become a SP supporter, who by the way I've categorically stated bear a part of the responsibility as well? :confused: And this Modi and Shah nexus to polarize UP is not a kaansiparasy thiyori - besides my anecdotal evidence there are IB reports available for all to read which point to an increasingly communal environment being set up in UP. And it's not difficult to understand why - Modi cannot become PM unless he gets 60-70 seats from UP and Bihar and he cannot get that number unless he polarizes UP and Bihar along communal lines by sparking a '92 like situation.
Arey yaar you quoted a comment made by SP neta and my point was that I don't trust them as they very recently lied about something to show people that they are pro Muslims. I'm not a fan of modi either but SP/congress are getting away with a lot of BS just because modi is supposedly even worse.

Sometimes I think you oppose Modi just to maintain a political balance on the site. Did you get threats from Congress regarding site ban ? :winky: Your reasons of blaming Modi in this thread have been so unconcrete and pretty much like what conspiracy theorists spout. If it was someone else using the same lines of argument with you on some other discussion, you would have thrashed/mocked him, I am sure.
Guru, sahi main chhakka mara diya yaar tune. :hysterical::hysterical: Jab media fayada uthata hai iss baat ka to ICF kyu nahi.. :dance:

Guru, sahi main chhakka mara diya yaar tune. :hysterical::hysterical: Jab media fayada uthata hai iss baat ka to ICF kyu nahi.. :dance:
Nahh.. actually its like politics on ICF.. thrash Modi even if the thread is not about him to appease minorities here.. and sometimes padosis... minorities should be insulted by this.. they got independent thinking and wouldnt blindly follow religious line..