Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

Latest news I read was' date=' Gauhar went back on the condition that Kushal too would be called back after 2 days. However, Salman has threatened to leave the show immediately if Kushal comes back.[/quote'] What's salman's beef with kushal? He already gave him a warning

Latest news....Kushal did this on purpose so that he would be thrown out because there was talk about his ex-gf candy coming to the house and he did not want to face her.:--DWaisay...he did jump at Andy without ant immediate provocation. Thodi der pehle to theek thaak ghoom raha tha.....:winky: Pratusha ko kyun laga Kushal ne uske liye stand liya....:haha:

Latest news....Kushal did this on purpose so that he would be thrown out because there was talk about his ex-gf candy coming to the house and he did not want to face her.:--DWaisay...he did jump at Andy without ant immediate provocation. Thodi der pehle to theek thaak ghoom raha tha.....:winky: Pratusha ko kyun laga Kushal ne uske liye stand liya....:haha:
Yup. He did. And Gauhar was not that badly hurt either. They just made of the situation what they wanted. The season was going boring and they needed to pull some stunts. Even what Salman is doing is quite an act. Salman was not born yesterday. Like I said, they are all playing the audience for fools.

Yup. He did. And Gauhar was not that badly hurt either. They just made of the situation what they wanted. The season was going boring and they needed to pull some stunts. Even what Salman is doing is quite an act. Salman was not born yesterday. Like I said, they are all playing the audience for fools.
Lol after seeing today's episode, I think you are right. But wouldn't the show get more views if kushal were to actually face his ex? More masala :woot:

How did he know that candy is coming?

Latest news....Kushal did this on purpose so that he would be thrown out because there was talk about his ex-gf candy coming to the house and he did not want to face her.:--DWaisay...he did jump at Andy without ant immediate provocation. Thodi der pehle to theek thaak ghoom raha tha.....:winky: :lightbulb:He wanted to make sure ...that's why he said...mein jaane se pehle usse thapad maar ke jaoonga. Pratusha ko kyun laga Kushal ne uske liye stand liya....:haha:

How did he know that candy is coming?
Pata nahi...but they were discussing that two wild card entries aa rahi rain ...and he said candy brar hai... Gauhar said...yeh log itnaa bada risk nahi lenge iske sath(kushal) . I need to get a life...:blink: