Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

Now Gauhar is just Kushals good friend ...he is not her boyfriend. Poor guy got used and abused and then got halal-ed by her for what.....all this crass romancing didn't help him much. Gauhar making poor Sangram feel guilty for supporting Andy ....mein gir gayee thi...marne walli the aur tum uske sath khade the....she is one ichcha thari fainting woman.....:hysterical: I hope one of the two witches leaves tomorrow.

Gauhar is biased but Kamya and Pratyusha are the worst.. they jump on any camp which seems to be in more power.. after hell-heaven got abolished the way they did palti from Arman camp to Kushal camp using Tanisha as excuse was laughable.. Also pratyusha.. jeez unless there was more said which wasnt shown Andy didn't say anything remotely which would spoil her career chances.. shes doing a good job doing that herself.. :cantstop:

Now Gauhar is just Kushals good friend ...he is not her boyfriend. Poor guy got used and abused and then got halal-ed by her for what.....all this crass romancing didn't help him much. Gauhar making poor Sangram feel guilty for supporting Andy ....mein gir gayee thi...marne walli the aur tum uske sath khade the....she is one ichcha thari fainting woman.....:hysterical: I hope one of the two witches leaves tomorrow.
yes pratyusha plz :agree:

I just laugh out loud when people say "Pls mujhe ghar jana hai .. mujhe nominate karo na plsssssssssss" then 2 minutes later there is call for someone to leave and then all these people who were begging to leave take a U turn. its epic On the day when all the crap happened and Andy was voted out, that day Partiyusha was begging to be nominated as she wanted to go but 10 mins later when she was asked who should go she didnt mention her name lol

So when Andy says things about gauhar and pratyusha, nari bachao andolan begins Bu when kushal says bad things about tanisha, none of these sadda haq wali naris say a peep. Even worse, when kushal becomes a homophobic bully towards Vivek, these women's activists don't feel that vivek's izzat has been attacked and stay mum. :haha: Hypocrisy has reached a new level :isalute: PS: aijaz totally looks like a sevak :hehe:

Armaan Tanisha are being the typical abuser husband and abused wife. Armaan shows classic signs of an abuser.He first abuses her ,then tries to mollify her without accepting his fault....justifying his action as 'for her good only'.he also tries to isolate her from other contestants which is another 'typical abuser behavior'.This role suits Armaan kohli to the T. Tanisha is the strange one. She has consistently been the silent abused on often enjoying this role, since she got together with Armaan. Why....is this an act considering her background and family ?Is she trying to act like a typical silent abused bahu in the indian household to get public sympathy from the large TV audience that laps up such regressive behavior in the name of 'pariwar aur bhartiya sanskar'? While the other 'bahu' has been reduced to acting like like the vamp Kamya's toothpick in the show.

@beetle I feel the same. Tanisha is playing the enabler for Armaan's abusive husband character. I think she just floated into the situation and is now making it her own. Till a few weeks back it was Tanisha who was trying to isolate Armaan (when he was getting repeated courtships from pratty and kammu) but now Armaan is being the one isolating Tanisha especially since eijaz's entry. Hard for her to get eliminated in this situation. This could end up being a masterstroke.

^^ I hope he gives it to Armaan good and doesn't back out like a phattu like he usually does.Is baar bhi nominate hua hai to thoda josh dihka raha hai nahi to bhai bhai cough cough karta rehta. He has been so disappointing.
IMO sangram was playing the best game until the big gauhar-Andy fight. He couldn't choose between the two and in the end, both got pissed at him. Now armaan is trying to provoke him first by nominating him and now this fight. However, it'll just make people see sangram in better light, as Armaan is the resident psycho in the house and this fight will just make him look more mentally challenged than before :cantstop: