Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

@beetle Andy is my favorite too. Here's my read: Kamya feels out of place as do Ratan and Pratyusha. Elli is eye-candy, if she gets eliminated, expect a replacement via wildcard entry. Apoorva is iffy, Sangram could be a dark horse survivor IMO. Asif isn't tuned in to the environment yet but is getting there. Tanisha is going to get betrayed big time. Shilpa is leaving sooner than Apoorva. Armaan won't make it past the halfway mark. That's everyone I think.

I find these Big boss eliminations are too predictable and no way derived by public votes. Its the producer of the show decides who will go.
ofcourse and thats why Armaan will stay till the last few weeks at least.
Exactly like Imam stayed till top 3 last year' date=' when general public absolutely despised him.[/quote'] Yup, the votes mean nothing. Even you forgot Anita aunty. She is just so invisible.

Pratyusha looks so dull ,boring and filthy.....like one of those lazy people who lie around in bed never ever having a bath. Elli will probably leave when her movie gets released. Tanisha ans Armaan are the to middle aged filmi kids bonding in Bigboss.... Kushal has no butt...only' tond'. Andy- Tanisha and Armaan , tum do itne ghatiya actor ho .:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:killing with truth.

I know what Pratyusha's deal is. Her public fight with her boyfriend is a set up for the show. They will bring him in as a wildcard to add masala. Oshiwara Police Station is closely tied with the TV and film industry - I could say so much about it as I have a very personal experience that brought this to light. :D

I know what Pratyusha's deal is. Her public fight with her boyfriend is a set up for the show. They will bring him in as a wildcard to add masala. Oshiwara Police Station is closely tied with the TV and film industry - I could say so much about it as I have a very personal experience that brought this to light. :D
:headshake:oh man...another fake romance in the making....
:puke: i am tired of this fake chumma chaati couple ( Shilpa and Apoorva). i bet she is doing more this chumma chaati only for Trp. :headshake:
True...the Shilpa 's PDA is so disgusting.Firstly it looks so fake. There is no chemistry between the pati patni ....they look like brother sister and it looks like the badi didi is taking care of her little brother. Now they are sharing a bed. Get ready for some more puke moments.

People like that stuff, always works.
Oh c'mon....such a thanda couple. There was more chemistry between last times divorced couple.....Rajeev and Delnaaz.iEven Andy and sangram have more chemistry between them than these two....:--D How can a husband wife share a bed in front of so many cameras and other people when there is no chance of any action....:omg:unless you are a completely thanda couple.:hysterical::hysterical: waisay ...from my experience with people...the couple that indulges in the most desperate PDA are the least active :winky:in real life.