Anybody from BANGALORE?

Willow_on_fire

B'lore rocks. Spent three full days there during my final year , hunting for projects. Every morning , my friend's relative would drop us off at Victoria Circle . We would diligently note down all the locations of Engineering companies , decide our route for the day and catch the appropriate buses and go there. Lunch would be in some road-side Dhaba, which was when i first ate the Mysore masala dosa. Fell in love with it at once. It was mind-boggling to see the number of IT companies that have sprung there. The traffic is a nightmare though, especially in MG road.

Can someone recommend decent hotels in Bangalore? How much do they cost per night on average? Is it safe to go to theseIndian pubs at night time? Imagine I went there with two pretty girls then would we be left in peace or will everyone come to chat them up? Any other tips about travelling there?

I'm from Bangaore. I like the variety of food there but don't like the traffic. It takes ages to even travel a kilometer or two. Far too busy a city. I remember my younger days in Bangalore when we used to play cricket on a street (that's how timid the traffic was those days).

Can someone recommend decent hotels in Bangalore? How much do they cost per night on average? Is it safe to go to theseIndian pubs at night time? Imagine I went there with two pretty girls then would we be left in peace or will everyone come to chat them up? Any other tips about travelling there?
Top hotels in Bangalore are amongst the costliest in the world...to give you an idea they are pricier than the Waldorf astoria or the Ritz...A decent room would cost you atleast 1500 rs +.... Its quite safe to go to pubs...surely one of the better Indian cities.