Selfish Vs Selfless batsmen in Indian team

Its not just HC ... there is a whole gang that is indulging in this mind numbing bashing of our own players ... And with due respect I must say that you are not aware of what happened in the old board ... so you charge against me is baseless.
Also, their is a whole gang here who indulge in mind numbing praising of our own players ... So , surely that neutralizes the cause and effect ... Even they need to be censured then .... And I haven't charged you with any allegations. I am just asking a question .
The threads that I create are in response to the haters .... put an end to the mindless haters and there will be no threads that have mind numbing praising .... So lets see if you can show the same diligence in confronting the haters .... As for me I wont back down as I didnt start it first ... you need to have this discussion with others.
Why should I confront the haters or the lovers . I could care less. I will just ignore as long as they don't start polluting the message board . Heck ,one particular poster here goes off much more with his rants against Agarkar. Why doesn't that get censured ? Or wait , that gets a pass under the umbrella of humorous rants and while other posters are accused of hate mongering. Jesus, get over it , dude. Allow posters to post as long as their is no cussing or abuse.

Rahul Darvid is fine guys....He is just not interfering and making the job of Dhoni difficult...whatever suggestions and inputs is given to Dhoni..it all happens in team meetings..which we can not see... on field ..one should not get an impression that the captain can not do things without asking others.. Smith was 22 when he was made captain.... Dhoni has been playing for 18 months now....he is with the team in wins and defeats... so i am sure Dhoni has the ability to lead the team... and we are looking too much into the silence of Dravid...and we are giving too much importance to these Masala ODIs... real cricket are just after the series..when pakistan will play ..and when we will go to australia... he is preparing for the battle of the titans...and sadly..he is the lone Gladiator in the indian team... rest all are foot solders..who will fight around the Gladiator... Dravid has been scoring runs..and without captaincy burden..he will play more freely..and his performance in the next three matches will silence all.... if there is one player who aussies fear..it is The Rahul Dravid... and his wicket is still the most wanted wicket by the opposition...as he score runs and scores at good SR...not at some snail pace...

pathetic attitude....I wish for this behaviour... I could ignore such a stupid person for daring to comment like that...public forum hai....bol leee...... Bheeemy...ignore such people outright....no regards what so ever for such a legend....I feel ashamed that such a legent was born and played for out country. He wont forgive some of the media folks ever.

I thought you cared about peoples rights and all that stuff .... so why are you going after the Non-Haters ?
Like I said, I could care less for haters or Non haters as long as personal abuse or cussing is not involved. Now, you want to change the rules as a Moderator wherein you want to censure posters simply because they don't align with your thought process. The question , then begs , how are you different from the old dump.
Who are you trying to fool here by saying Aggy gets same column-inches as SRT ?
So you care only if SRT is abused ? Is that what it is really about . Your favorite getting criticized and you can't take it ?
again thatsjust YOUR opinion as usual ..... I wont bother commenting. do you agree or not that there is a unhealthy obsession with a group of posters who indulge in bashing SRT regardless of whether SRT makes runs or not ? And kindly provide a straight answer if you want me to respond any further.
Agreed ! But In my humble opinion , they should be allowed to do so without any fear of repercussion from the Moderators as long as they follow message board dictum of no personal abuse or excessive cussing.
I care about incessant non-stop mindless hate based and agenda driven criticizing ... Are you saying that Aggy attracts the same level of attention as SRT ? And yes I have stepped in when people were after RD or Gangs too ....
The last time I checked , you never threatened TGIB the way you are doing with Head coach. This is my observation from a neutral perspective . Why the double standards mate. And while we are at it , what is your take on Aggy bashing by one particular poster? For the records, I could care less .

Bheem, I dont blame you on raising your devil horns when you hear something said about your super hero. In India, everyone values personal landmarks. So it is natural that most of the indian Cricketers mindset are just like that. Talking about tendulkar: I dont give a damn if you portray Tendulkar as India's immortal warrior and a gladiator who fights on when everyone else has failed. The whole point is whether he was playing to help India win as many matches as he could or he was only playing to improve his statistics. You and I know that Tendulkar has been marketed as a brand, advertising many of the biggest commercial names in India. There are many interested parties who are keen to see Tendulkar wearing India's colours for a while. Leaving that aside you could see a whole bunch of players now in the mix who play selflessly without looking at records and stats. I would rate the new bunch of cricketers who plays for the team and contributes to the success of the team than all the legends whom you hail. Without a doubt I would include Tendulkar and Gangully into the first category! All who are concentrating on the posters please be advised that it will gather more interest if you put your wise thoughts into the post rather than the poster as such! And also please keep it civil if you are to be considered serious...

All who are concentrating on the posters please be advised that it will gather more interest if you put your wise thoughts into the post rather than the poster as such! And also please keep it civil if you are to be considered serious...
But that would be the difficult part. It is easier to criticize the poster than have a discussion with him, surely you realize that by now HC. xxx
Not when it brings down the quality of the board .... I dunno about you but these inane drivels are outright boring and a put off. They are mostly not even fact based. A classic example was when I got told that Kumble performed better as a batsman than SRT (in the Eng series) and he was dead serious. All I can say is you know nothing. Absolutely zilch I would like to emphasize. And if you need details and explanations its going to be offline ... If you dont like receiveing PMs or emails thats your problem. And yes I have reasons to this private which Iam not entitled to divulge to you.
Boy , for a straight shooter , you certainly aren't transparent. You asked me a straight forward , I gave you one , and now I ask you why certain posters are allowed to criticize Ganguly or Aggy repeatedly ,you take the PM route. Stand up and be accounted for in a public forum.
Listen KR .. I have had enough of your lecturing and acting holier and all .... I have my reasons to do this in private ... if you are so much interested in knowing the details it will have to be private. If not stop this dumb charade. Whats it going to be ?
Boy , you certainly are a short fuse. This is a freaking message board . No need to get postal All I ask from you or other Moderators is some consistency. Is it too much to ask ? I understand you are one of the site owners . You are free to do what ever you want. But for the record, you threatened censorship and I gave my 2 cents on why it is a bad idea. And I have been following some of these threads mind you.

Oh brother. Youngsters are selfless because they make 10 ball 30s and some seniors are selfish because they make 100 ball 80s. If some seniors make 10 ball 30s, they are irresponsible and haven't got it in them to make big scores and hence should retire and youngsters making 100 ball 80s marks the coming of the 11th avtar of Vishnu that will save from from the Kalyug cast by selfish seniors.

Arre, KR nothing has got censured and nothing is planning to be censured as long as it's not abusive etc. I am sure BB meant not allowing it to go on in a way not allowing it to slide without countering the points rather than removing posts, banning users etc. SRT has enough haters among the mods as well.:P