Pak U19 thrash Aus U19 again. Win series 3-0

itduzz

India/Pak U-19's always do better for some reason.. as compared to their older counterparts
Most of the U-19 team will be playing for Pakistan in a couple of years and would disappear within five years or so. The Aussie kids will start appearing for the national side by around 2015.
Guest HariSampath
India/Pak U-19's always do better for some reason.. as compared to their older counterparts
This from their website scorecard... Pakistan Under-19s v Australia Under-19sAustralia Under-19s in Pakistan 2007/08 (3rd ODI)VenueMirpur Cricket Stadium on 9th October 2007 (50-over match) Balls per over6 Gheez do Pak fans need to b e told there are 6 balls in an over ? LOL :haha: I would have to be worried about the future of their cricket :D
Guest HariSampath
This from their website scorecard... Pakistan Under-19s v Australia Under-19sAustralia Under-19s in Pakistan 2007/08 (3rd ODI)VenueMirpur Cricket Stadium on 9th October 2007 (50-over match) Balls per over6 Gheez do Pak fans need to b e told there are 6 balls in an over ? LOL :haha: I would have to be worried about the future of their cricket :D
On second thought, I think they have put that up for those aspiring to bowl to Yuvi in an ODI , but in any case they will know it when Yuvi is through with the over :giggle:
On second thought' date=' I think they have put that up for those aspiring to bowl to Yuvi in an ODI , but in any case they will know it when Yuvi is through with the over :giggle:[/quote'] i think it is to do with the odi being flexible in its rules..as 12 players on eiher side can participate although 11 from either side can bat or field. Plus, matches have in the past have been of variable ball overs. it has not always been 6 ball overs.
PCB uses an external source for those scorecards I believe. These scorecards are for archival puporses. You don't think 20 years from now someone looking this up may want it specified that it was a 6 balls per over match. I know I appreciate that sort of information when I'm looking up old stats (from when they had 8 balls per over). You should try and think about why something is the way it is rather than just having a laugh everytime.
Because they produce fake birth-certs' date=' they are much more older than official ages. When Kapil-Dev played test cricket, officially he was 19, but unofficially he was 2-3 years older as per some credible reports.[/quote'] Can't say for sure but I've heard that the ICC does some sort of wrist bone analysis to estimate the players' age. Also, during the recent Pak U19 v Eng U19 series, England were playing a guy that literally looked like he was in his 30s.