Hindu festial gets sued for decorating a mandir like Hogwarts

gorah_pindu

Durga puja gets the best out of the creative adventurous idol makers.... I have seen one where durga is standing with one foot on Osama bin ladin...:D A few days back they showed one on TV....Durgaji was wearing some kind of armour suit and in place of the traditional weapons had all kind of fancy futuristic killer machines........:P Iam glad the objection was because they didn't have copyright and not because of some fundo objecting..... I am all for creativity in religion as long as it is not offensive....:two_thumbs_up:

Durga puja gets the best out of the creative adventurous idol makers.... I have seen one where durga is standing with one foot on Osama bin ladin...:D A few days back they showed one on TV....Durgaji was wearing some kind of armour suit and in place of the traditional weapons had all kind of fancy futuristic killer machines........:P Iam glad the objection was because they didn't have copyright and not because of some fundo objecting..... I am all for creativity in religion as long as it is not offensive....:two_thumbs_up:
:haha:

hogwarts and durga pooja. surely i am missing the connection.
Kuch nahi yoda... People who make these pandals(I think that's what they are called...not sure..) sometimes try out nowel themes to attract people.... I have seen some pictures where the theme was corruption. This guy or his sponsor was a fan I guess....:D

I agree with Gorah Pindu. They should've tried to build the Barad-Dur or the Elvandar instead. hell, even hobbit-ville would've been nicer. I am tempted to stick the thumb at JR Rowling for such a dumb-$hit money-grabbing b!tchy attitude ( its not like this stuff is used for making profit- its the get-up of a party & religious place ffs!) and not watch any more Happy Rotter's movies.

Delhi HC okays use of Potter characters in puja pandal..... However ,made it clear that the court's order would be applicable till oct 26....saying ."Any further use of these characters will be subject to the prior permission of the author of Harry Potter series, JK Rowling."