Non IT Professionals

jaideep

Another non-IT/ non BE/non-Medical pro here :two_thumbs_up: It takes me 10 minutes to explain to Indian parents what exactly I do. They still don't get it and end up saying "as long as it makes you happy beta" :finger: What they are basically saying is that you are in an airy fairy field chump:finger:

How can you be Non-IT ' date=' Non-Engg , Non-Medical and still be actually working ? :haha:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: What do you mean? Sale tum log so narrow minded ho :haha: Let me give you a list of random fields that some of my good friends are in (all UK desis) - Professional hooker :D Police Detective Fashion designer Architect Motion graphics Creative in film/TV industry Script writer 3d artist Web designer Professional pot smoker Psychologist Musician/DJ Artist (sculptor/Painter) Translator Photographer Pro Dairy farmer :D ....etc etc etc Edit- All of them are on top of their game and have won international recognition. World does not start and end with IT and typical desi fields!

:hysterical::hysterical: What do you mean? Sale tum log so narrow minded ho :haha: Let me give you a list of random fields that some of my good friends are in (all UK desis) - Professional hooker :D Police Detective Fashion designer Architect Motion graphics Creative in film/TV industry Script writer 3d artist Web designer Professional pot smoker Psychologist Musician/DJ Artist (sculptor/Painter) Translator Photographer Pro Dairy farmer :D ....etc etc etc Edit- All of them are on top of their game and have won international recognition. World does not start and end with IT and typical desi fields!
DOES.NOT.COMPUTE !

:hysterical::hysterical: What do you mean? Sale tum log so narrow minded ho :haha: Let me give you a list of random fields that some of my good friends are in (all UK desis) - Professional hooker :D Police Detective Fashion designer Architect Motion graphics Creative in film/TV industry Script writer 3d artist Web designer Professional pot smoker Psychologist Musician/DJ Artist (sculptor/Painter) Translator Photographer Pro Dairy farmer :D ....etc etc etc Edit- All of them are on top of their game and have won international recognition. World does not start and end with IT and typical desi fields!
DOES.NOT.COMPUTE !
LOL! GKD's assertions does throw an Access Violation error, esp the Professional hooker :D Does GKD aka Gaurav actually have access to her? :P

How can you be Non-IT ' date=' Non-Engg , Non-Medical and still be actually working ? :haha:[/quote']
:hysterical::hysterical: What do you mean? Sale tum log so narrow minded ho :haha: Let me give you a list of random fields that some of my good friends are in (all UK desis) - Motion graphics 3d artist Web designer Psychologist ....etc etc etc Edit- All of them are on top of their game and have won international recognition. World does not start and end with IT and typical desi fields!
hmmmmmmmm

Does GKD aka Gaurav actually have access to her? :P
:hysterical::hysterical: Big G does not want his floppy dick...I mean disk getting infected so he has no direct access. Big G is tooled up with virus protection software but still he won't access such polluted public PC slot :hysterical: