A simple question.

Holysmoke

How many of you guys would be fans, and still following cricket as you do now, if our team was as good as , say Bangladesh, or Kenya? Would you still follow cricket as religiously as you do now?
Let me rephrase holy's "simple question": How many ICF-ers like sadomasochism? :haha:
I would... And I do watch hockey some times...I mean real hockey...not chuk de :D
well watching is a diff thing..and following is diff thing exampl if im at home, i prefer to watch some sports channel..irrespective of the sport.. but tht doesnt mean tht i follow them like i do cricket.. if india goes to the level of bangladesh, i wudnt b giving a heck over tht.. though i will watch if im at home and if its on th tv and if i dont have anything else to watch...:D hence the qn is wud u have the same intensity in watchin cricket as you have now?

We have seen the team though really bad phases.... Unless another sport is going to overtake the popularity for whatever reason ...I don't see the interest going down. Even when we are playing BD....the interest in the people and media remains almost the same. Ok .... may be not the same interest but it's not like we stop watching and following Ind-BD series.