who are your 3 most hated cricketers?

BERGKAMP

Sorry, couldn't restrict myself to just three. Here's my complete list: Ricky Ponting Mathew Hayden Michael Slater Andrew Symonds Glen McGrath Salim Malik Javed Miandad Imran Khan Aqib Javed Ejaz Ahmed Mike Gatting Alan Lamb Ian Bell Graeme Smith Brian McMillan
In a game known for building character, you have 15 cricketers on a hate list ?? Very sad. In fact the whole thread is very sad.

Yeah... cant hate someone..... just for they play cricket. But i was sadden when some people organized some match fixing scandals.....But nothing more than that. I dont think doping harmed this game as much as these folks did in early 2000. compared to these cheaters, I can comfortably say that I like Akhtar. And in that way, Pointing, Symo both are terrific cricketers...NO comparison. May be their style of behavior is not acceptable to most... thats it.

Among current players; 1. Afridi. For someone who is such a sh*tty cricketer, he sure has a lot to say on the field. Although after all the beatings India have handed out to his team, the cocky little b@stard hasn't said much lately. Perhaps he has finally made peace with his father, otherwise known as Irfan Pathan. 2. Chuttiah Chutialitharan. Cheating @sswipe who gets away with bringing the game into disrepute. I'd throw a beer can at him if i could. 3. Tillekeratne Dilshan. Another slimy little Islander pr*ck. Such a sh*tty batsman, but somehow he manages to score a few runs against India. I don't like his cut of his jib either; he looks like a petty thief - the kind of guy who would sneak up behind you and nick your wallet. Remember that gay-@ss celebration he did after bowling Tendulkar in the Asia Cup final ? Die 4. Chanderpaul. I have nothing against him, but it's just that i can't bear to watch this guy play. Whenever he came in to bat against India, i'd turn off the game and go find something else to do. Such a dull batsman. I'd rather wash my eyes out with tabasco sauce than watch him bat. ...and if we are talking about retired players, i'd like to mention Nasser Hussain, Moin Khan, Aaqib Javed, Chris Lewis, and some other morons who i can't think of at the moment