I wish I was Australian............

I can sense the tone, but thats OK...I believe in diplomacy and you are liked by many here Most of us settled abroad possess some kinda hypocrisy, we come here and still like to be Indian. Do you agree? In short, we never had the luxuries before and people came out of India for better lives..I am not happy by that decision but thats a different story I was pointing out the flip due to a single cricket match, thats all. I would go back to India in a jiffy if I had the chance

I was pointing out the flip due to a single cricket match, thats all.
And i am pointing that if you are gonna use words like treason, deportation, ingrate, etc. because of someone wanting to flip nation for the idea of some sporting enjoyment, i can only imagine what the proportionate response would be for being not-so-patriotic over a topic that is slightly more important than a sport..say for example if some desi said they dont like curry ? Now he is dissing Indian food ! the food of a billion people ! Is the proportionate response to make mincemeat out of this guy and feed him to Dr. Lecter ?
I bet most of our bowlers wish they were Australian right now
Oh nooooooooo !!!!!!!!! Salil what have you done ? signed your death warrant have you ?!? They were talking about treason and deportation to some random kid here for HIM wanting to be a foreigner. Now you are betting that our bowlers- the stars and representetives of our amazing nation wish to be a foreigner ? holy hell, i wouldn't be surprized if the next chutnee these guys make involves your bone marrow. :haha:
Come one guys' date=' easy! Danda is just a frustated India fan. Let him vent.[/quote'] Bumper, I agree with you. Dandaroy is just frustrated, but many folks here are attacking him personally. Dandaroy never said anything poor about other forum members (in his FIRST post of this thread). He said about what he wished for himself. Even if he *actually* meant he wants to be an Australian (i dont think he meant that actually, more out of frustration), then its upto him to wish that. Why are others upset that he wished that? Its almost like one has to "conform" to "norms" or else be subjected to personal attacks :D
Guest HariSampath
I can sense the tone, but thats OK...I believe in diplomacy and you are liked by many here Most of us settled abroad possess some kinda hypocrisy, we come here and still like to be Indian. Do you agree? In short, we never had the luxuries before and people came out of India for better lives..I am not happy by that decision but thats a different story I was pointing out the flip due to a single cricket match, thats all. I would go back to India in a jiffy if I had the chance
I agree , rajeev, instead of wanting to be an Aussie, I would like my team, India to play like aussies.