Request to Pakistani supporters

kabira

Yea that's what I said in the post afterwards. Pakistani pace injuries are the reason people like Sami still have a shot.
The disappointing thing is that even though it is almost a given a that all 3 of them will not last for the entire series yet there is no real back up fast bowler. I would probably give a chance to Najaf Shah but incidently he too is injury prone
The disappointing thing is that even though it is almost a given a that all 3 of them will not last for the entire series yet there is no real back up fast bowler. I would probably give a chance to Najaf Shah but incidently he too is injury prone
How about the guy who bowls with the wrong foot? (T20 hero)
one thing you should always consider the surprise factor...indian do not do well against new bowler.. they struggled against Asif when Asif was still new..but he was blasted over the place in ODI series.. l
Thats some what true considering how the likes of Olonga, Blignaut etc have done well against IND on their 1st few apperances but its not true for Asif. The thing wthl Asif is that he always needs a little bit of help from the pitch that help was provided at Karachi but wasn't provided in the ODI series then again in the T20 world cup with a bit of help from the pitch he destroyed the Indian batting lineup yet wasn't able to do that much damage in the final.