Supreme Court pronounces gay sex illegal

Stuge

Target BJP & VHP for all you want.. maligning an entire community of one relegion' date=' thats where one gets irked.[/quote'] The word "majority" is being used to target Hindu's here. Since religious discussion isn't allowed (only mods/admins can abuse and get away), majority-minority term is used instead. Just search for the word majority here. :giggle:

@DM , with even more due respect,you know things are not simple as you write. I don't care if Con party gave similar comments , because this is not the burning topic for me. There are 100s of posts targeting BJP , but no discussion of doublespeak from con party where it's leaders say they are against SC,but HM says there will not be any action from Government for "now" , why no posts from LGBT supporters on that topic? Regarding bizarre comments by one religion fundamentalists are posted/targeted - does that mean you have issues only because they made bizarre comment , not because they are against article 377.So rights of gays doesn't matter if some one just opposes without using any bizarre comments , news to me. As for as you thought chaddi brigade is used against Subbu swamy , another first i am hearing.

Actually thread was started on fine way , as DM pointed out. Initially people asked why BJP is so silent after Con leaders started their "fake" support.Once Rajnath singh made comments then flood gates opened. Some people are short of ideas to belittle BJP/Hindu's in every manner , they thought Modi will make blood flow but unfortunately it dint happened , so whatever opportunity arises people jump to it and start running.

lol, posting statements by religtard leaders advocating systemic discrimination of homosexuals is somehow discriminating against Hindus :cantstop: The chaddi brigade indeed has its chaddis in a twist The BJP is criticized because it taking a retarded stand on the topic. Just like the Congress is criticized on a million threads here.

lol' date='[b'] posting statements by religtard leaders advocating systemic discrimination of homosexuals is somehow discriminating against Hindus :cantstop: The chaddi brigade indeed has its chaddis in a twist The BJP is criticized because it taking a retarded stand on the topic. Just like the Congress is criticized on a million threads here.
by all means, post all retarded statements .. but when you accompany it with a qualifier "Chaddi brigade", you are irking some of us. Check your posts and you know what I am speaking about

@DM , with even more due respect,you know things are not simple as you write. I don't care if Con party gave similar comments , because this is not the burning topic for me. There are 100s of posts targeting BJP , but no discussion of doublespeak from con party where it's leaders say they are against SC,but HM says there will not be any action from Government for "now" , why no posts from LGBT supporters on that topic?
There hasn't been a single post that the government has issued an order to police stations for not arresting homosexuals indulging in sex. No discussion on that too. Should I allege then that what you say is one side of the story? Next, if you notice my very first post in this thread - I have thrashed the legislature which is defacto the central government for not acting on this despite been given a second chance by the Delhi HC 2009. So, there are issues which get less highlighted but it is both ways. Also note that Piyush Goyal (Information Minister BJP) in his personal capacity is against the Section 377. You missed that too! Should I now allege that you are misinformed on the topic? In case you feel any particular thing was missed, rather than hinting at a conspiracy theory you should highlight it and say "Hey, Congress is playing tricks here - look they are not proceeding with any action for now". No one will even cry foul in it and that would lead to better discourse.
Regarding bizarre comments by one religion fundamentalists are posted/targeted - does that mean you have issues only because they made bizarre comment , not because they are against article 377.So rights of gays doesn't matter if some one just opposes without using any bizarre comments , news to me.
Once again you are trying to find a pattern when there's none. Please look into the discussions before BJP comments came and after it has come. There wasn't a single mention on bizarre comments. On this page itself, I see people discussing on LGBT rights without any mention of BJP. At the same time, comments by the BJP are thrashed as well . Why should it be either/or? Both are important - discussion of LGBT rights plus bizarre attitude displayed by the president of a political party who may be our next government.
As for as you thought chaddi brigade is used against Subbu swamy , another first i am hearing.
Read the Politics thread on Subramaniam Swamy. That was the very first place I heard this term IIRC. I have not seen it use otherwise and it is only recently that it was carried forward in other threads. This is one reason I hate carrying disagreements on one thread into other. It just lowers the quality of discourse. May be, we all have a lesson to learn from this thread.

Bulbul - I am calm. Just trying to ensure that this thread isn't locked down! :D When did I say it is about me? All I want to say on the topic is that X will be vilified on an Internet forum when X makes comments which are retarded. Replace X = BJP/Congress/DM/bulbul etc.

Oh my! People getting touchy about being called Chaadhi brigade! I am so sorry that others don't give respect to the RSS jaahiliyat.
I dont think there was any article posted from anyone connected to official-RSS & still you use Chaddi brigade? WHat does it say? Your jaahilyat?

I dont think there was any article posted from anyone connected to official-RSS & still you use Chaddi brigade? WHat does it say? Your jaahilyat?
By the way, if you need something from RSS here is some more jaahiliyat straight from them. But I am sure you were aware of this when running around in your chaddhi carrying a trishul and kamandal shouting "Ram lala hum aayeinge mandir wahin banayeinge" http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/rss-toes-rajnath-singh-s-line-on-homosexuality-issue_897254.html