Indian deputy consul general arrested in US on visa fraud charges

maniac

Another day goes by without any meaningful response by the UPA apart from statements. The only way to send US a message would be to arrest a female US consular officer and subject her to custodial rape like Ms Khobragade has been.
My suggestion is - Wait for some months, then go for it on their consul officer. Child labor, maid exploitation whatever charge though I'd prefer the charge to not look similar to this one.

My suggestion is - Wait for some months' date=' then go for it on their consul officer. Child labor, maid exploitation whatever charge though I'd prefer the charge to not look similar to this one.[/quote'] If Khobragade doesnt gets the charges dropped US diplomats will be in for a few shocks. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

If Khobragade doesnt gets the charges dropped US diplomats will be in for a few shocks.
Also if we dont like the current world balance-of-power situation, we can work with BRICS and ASEAN etc to try (after resolving boundary issues with china) and - 1. make Yuan currency the main reserve currency of the world replacing the dollar. 2. End US control of electronic transfer of money . 3. End US's unrestricted access on internet routers 4. Work on combined BRICS International News channel bigger than BBC, CNN maybe in collaboration with RT, CCTV, channel news asia. Plus use local email servers replacing gmail, yahoo etc.

Also if we dont like the current world balance-of-power situation, we can work with BRICS and ASEAN etc to try (after resolving boundary issues with china) and - 1. make Yuan currency the main reserve currency of the world replacing the dollar. 2. End US control of electronic transfer of money . 3. End US's unrestricted access on internet routers 4. Work on combined BRICS International News channel bigger than BBC, CNN maybe in collaboration with RT, CCTV, channel news asia. Plus use local email servers replacing gmail, yahoo etc.
jingoism 101 ladies and gentlemen.

People who haven't watched the indian media should know that all the indian diplomats who have till now appeared on indian television have repeatedly insisted that this two contract system has been followed for decades by indian diplomats and diplomats of many other countries that cannot afford to pay american wages. This was not something hidden from us authorities. It had their tacit approval all this time. So if dk gets into trouble it is possible that so will a lot of other indian diplomats. This maid's family worked for the us embassy and according to one article it was her friend who is working for an indian diplomat in canada who referred her to devyani. So it was not like the maid was totally ignorant of was she was getting herself into. 4000 something dollars was really the diplomat's salary.

jingoism 101 ladies and gentlemen.
Teri kyon g@@nd ph@t rahi hai?? I did not intend to give an impression that I am viewing this in isolation for ex. American role in snooping, syria, iraq etc multiple wars, threatening iran etc etc.. I am not even saying to be Anti-american. We can maybe reap many more advantages by aligning more with China, Brazil, Russia.

Teri kyon g@@nd ph@t rahi hai?? I did not intend to give an impression that I am viewing this in isolation for ex. American role in snooping, syria, iraq etc multiple wars, threatening iran etc etc.. I am not even saying to be Anti-american. We can maybe reap many more advantages by aligning more with China, Brazil, Russia.
You should take the lead. yeh icf ka server is hosted in US. Nikal yahaan se. Rediff pe tatti kar, aur indiatimes ki email account use kar.

You should take the lead. yeh icf ka server is hosted in US. Nikal yahaan se. Rediff pe tatti kar, aur indiatimes ki email account use kar.
Bhai jaan, waise aap america ki tatti chaat rahe ho iss thread main, may be wahan reh jo rahe ho. Only One example for now since I dont have time(sorry abt that)- USA has snooped on heads of states of important countries of this world. Today news - Is NSA Spying Why Brazil Chose Saab Over Boeing? thats a deal worth $4.5 billion Only point being - USA has left a lot to be desired conducting itself. Take syria, iraq, iran etc too. I never meant to suggest that India should align more with brazil, russia and china at cost of incurring net loss. You just assumed that.

People who haven't watched the indian media should know that all the indian diplomats who have till now appeared on indian television have repeatedly insisted that this two contract system has been followed for decades by indian diplomats and diplomats of many other countries that cannot afford to pay american wages. This was not something hidden from us authorities. It had their tacit approval all this time. So if dk gets into trouble it is possible that so will a lot of other indian diplomats. This maid's family worked for the us embassy and according to one article it was her friend who is working for an indian diplomat in canada who referred her to devyani. So it was not like the maid was totally ignorant of was she was getting herself into. 4000 something dollars was really the diplomat's salary.
I have posted Ambassador KC Singh's video from CNN IBN earlier on this thread which says the same. The issue here is the 2nd contract which DK tried to sign and deleted some important lines. That essentially amounted to visa fraud and/or human trafficking.

Indian protesters attack Dominos outlet over diplomat row with U.S http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/20/us-india-usa-attack-idUSBRE9BJ0EW20131220

(Reuters) - Activists of a small Indian political group ransacked a Dominos Pizza outlet in a Mumbai suburb on Friday, demanding a ban on U.S. goods until Washington apologizes for the arrest of an Indian diplomat in New York that has touched off a furor. Police said no-one was hurt in the attack, which came as diplomats from the two countries sought to defuse the row over the arrest and subsequent strip-search of Devyani Khobragade in a visa fraud case. The Republican Party of India, which carried out the attack, sent pictures to media organizations showing a broken glass door at the outlet. The party said it wanted the United States to drop charges against the Indian diplomat.
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Indian protesters attack Dominos outlet over diplomat row with U.S http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/20/us-india-usa-attack-idUSBRE9BJ0EW20131220 The Republican Party of India, which carried out the attack, sent pictures to media organizations showing a broken glass door at the outlet. The party said it wanted the United States to drop charges against the Indian diplomat. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
They are anti-american and call themselves Republican Party. Very true, even in US.

The biggest irony of all is that USA never tried such stunts to demonize India in this manner (at least not successfully) when India was not aligned to it. But humiliation upon humiliation have been heaped on India during a time when the leadership in India does not tire itself in praising USA.

The biggest irony of all is that USA never tried such stunts to demonize India in this manner (at least not successfully) when India was not aligned to it. But humiliation upon humiliation have been heaped on India during a time when the leadership in India does not tire itself in praising USA.
Exactly.We started getting close to America post 2001 and then MMS sarkar laid down for them so they thought,oh this is another country we can walk all over.Lets do it.But i think this issue will re aling the Indo-US relation and any strategic partnership is out of the window now.

I have posted Ambassador KC Singh's video from CNN IBN earlier on this thread which says the same. The issue here is the 2nd contract which DK tried to sign and deleted some important lines. That essentially amounted to visa fraud and/or human trafficking.
The second contract was different from the first. It had a different salary agreement. Is that what you mean by missing lines?

The second contract was different from the first. It had a different salary agreement. Is that what you mean by missing lines?
Already posted on this thread. http://www.justice.gov/usao/nys/pressreleases/December13/KhobragadeStatement.php
Ms. Khobragade, as the Complaint charges, created a second contract that was not to be revealed to the U.S. government, that changed the amount to be paid to far below minimum wage, deleted the required language protecting the victim from other forms of exploitation and abuse, and also deleted language that stated that Ms. Khobragade agreed to “abide by all Federal, state, and local laws in the U.S.”