Indian deputy consul general arrested in US on visa fraud charges

maniac

@manupubby:10 Dec' date=3days before arrest of Ind diplomat in NY,maid's husband n children flew 2US on visa granted by Washington.” Something is fishy here.
Maid’s family given US visas just before diplomat's arrest http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/maids-family-given-us-visas-just-before-diplomats-arrest/article5474135.ece?homepage=true My theory - The US DA asked the maid to rat Devyani out in return for citizenship/asylum for compete family. Why? May be to make a statement to the Indian embassy.

Maid’s family given US visas just before diplomat's arrest http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/maids-family-given-us-visas-just-before-diplomats-arrest/article5474135.ece?homepage=true My theory - The US DA asked the maid to rat Devyani out in return for citizenship/asylum for compete family. Why? May be to make a statement to the Indian embassy.
Bharara sticking true to form as a house niggah (one that is a career climber to boot). Wouldn't be surprised if he was a closet khalistani as well. Only problem is, I bet he didn't expect India to not take it meekly this time around. Hope his career aspirations take good beating after this debacle (if what you say is true and I'm leaning that way as well).

Bharara sticking true to form as a house niggah (one that is a career climber to boot). Wouldn't be surprised if he was a closet khalistani as well. Only problem is, I bet he didn't expect India to not take it meekly this time around. Hope his career aspirations take good beating after this debacle (if what you say is true and I'm leaning that way as well).
The other theory is that Richards is a mole or CIA agent which for now sounds like a bit implausible. I think Bharara has been given a job due to his "connect" rather than the other way round.

They cant touch anyone working at the UN mission for any country.Her diplomatic immunity is invoiable unless India waives it. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2
They can because - (A) the charges on her was while she was a consular and (B) it is personal business. Anyways, I read that the US department had notified the Indian consulate about this issue as early as June. India in its typical sarkaari way decide to procrastinate.

Bharara is classic case of Badshah se jyada Badshah ke sageh. I pray that his career is gone now.Indian politicians on Tv mincing no words on this saying Barara tried to do this to get attention and prove his americaness as he has political ambitions. So basically America is trying to give asylum to wanted Indian criminals fine.Shoot a letter to Edward Snowden please.

Bharara is classic case of Badshah se jyada Badshah ke sageh. I pray that his career is gone now.Indian politicians on Tv mincing no words on this saying Barara tried to do this to get attention and prove his americaness as he has political ambitions. So basically America is trying to give asylum to wanted Indian criminals fine.Shoot a letter to Edward Snowden please.
Important to maintain objectivity. One look at how a case was pulled on her in Delhi HC and you must know that India hasn't acted in a way which befits them.

article-2525468-1A2A83E300000578-957_306x423.jpg The Bharara...
Manhattan Attorney Preet Bharara under scanner for 'targeting Indians' The row between Washington and New Delhi over the arrest of Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade has brought into focus the role of Preet Bharara, the US attorney for the Southern District of New York. Mail circulating among the South Block officials shows Bharara has come under the scanner for targeting people of Indian origin. Before spearheading the arrest proceedings in Devyani's case, Bharara had hit the headlines for prosecuting former McKinsey MD Rajat Gupta for insider trading charges. Many from the diplomatic community wondered why there was no thought given to bringing to justice those who have committed crimes against India. Significantly, the US has given asylum to countless pro-Khalistanis. It may be mentioned that American courts have been admitting law suits filed by pro-Khalistani groups against Indian leaders. Summons were issued to leaders like Congress president Sonia Gandhi and Union Minister Kamal Nath and even the Congress party in connection with the 1984 anti-Sikh riots. "How are the US courts concerned with a matter that did not occur within its territory?" a senior official wondered. The development surrounding Devyani brought back memories of Krittika Biswas, the daughter of an Indian diplomat posted at the Indian Consulate in New York, who was arrested in her school, handcuffed and forced to spend 28 hours in a detention cell for cyber-bullying in February 2011.It was later found that another student was responsible for the crime. India and the US differ on the issue of immunity that should be granted to Devyani. Washington argues that she does not have immunity from arrest. But officials have pointed out a double standard, as witnessed in the case of Raymond Davis, who was arrested for the murder of two Pakistanis in Lahore in 2011. The US State Department had said Raymond cannot be arrested as he was working with the American Consulate. "As it was later revealed, he was not even a consular employee but a contractor employed by the CIA! It is strange that Americans then argued that he had immunity while now asserting that the Indian Deputy Consul General does not have such immunity. Or, does the Vienna Convention have to interpreted in one way for Americans and in another way for Indians?" a former diplomat questioned. Diplomats of several countries bring domestic servants from their respective countries and pay them more or less what Indian diplomats pay, but only Indians have been targeted, another official remarked. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2525468/Manhattan-Attorney-Preet-Bharara-scanner-targeting-Indians.html

Important to maintain objectivity. One look at how a case was pulled on her in Delhi HC and you must know that India hasn't acted in a way which befits them.
Cases againist Indians in India arent the headache of US.They dont have any locus standii on this.Its quite obvious now that authorities in US were weaving a net to trap Devyani and which is why The maids family was flown to US. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

The other theory is that Richards is a mole or CIA agent which for now sounds like a bit implausible. I think Bharara has been given a job due to his "connect" rather than the other way round.
Unlikely. Why would she demand a normal Indian passport so that she can get work in the US. She is just some greedy woman who has been used by some assortment of NGOs in connivance with the DA and the State Dept to humiliate India. India needs to mete out the same treatment to a similar senior US consular officer. Btw Bharara's language in his statement on this case indicates his active involvement in orchestrating this disgusting episode.

Motive should be irrelevant in this case now. If a case had been filed against the family and US embassy granted them a visa, then they are complicit iand should be sent to tihar this instant. This case has become much more serious and INC is signing its death warrant if they try to ruffa duffa this situation on the down low. Modi must be licking his lips like a bhooka sher, just hoping that INC stick to its MO.