Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

so ur saying that kejriwal is planning his own murder for the sake of AAP
lol.. he has forgotten the number of IPS officers who are behind bars in Gujrat in encounter cases. No wonder Kejriwal brought that up. It is a shame that IPS and other police officers who merely carried out orders of government or acted as per the conveyed policies of the government are behind the bars while makers of such policies are roaming free.

Love him or hate him, you have got to commend Arvind Kejriwal's simple yet highly effective strategy in baiting other parties. In October/November 2013 almost every day he (and other AAP members) threw baits at Sheila Dixit, and Cong fell for it hook, line and sinker and ended up losing. Since running away from Delhi, he has been doing exactly the same to BJP - almost every day he throws a bait and BJP leaders/workers fall for it and start responding or worse still, in case of workers, get into fights with AAP workers or show him black flags or throw stones etc. I don't know how some intelligent leaders (yes there are still some intelligent leaders in the BJP, though not the PM candidate) do not understand his strategy. If this continues then in the end it can hurt the BJP - AAP may not win many seats but it can cut away enough BJP votes to make sure that BJP loses some seats. The only thing BJP has to do is to find a simple response (something like "Its a democracy so everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but in this case we respectfully disagree with the opinion of Shri Kejriwal/Yogendra Yadav/Sisodia" and then get a few variations of this response) and keep repeating this to every single thing that AAP has to say about BJP or its leaders. I can guarantee that in just 10 days AAP leaders and workers, so accustomed to opposition parties falling for their bait and being devoid of the life blood of their party i.e. media attention, will get so irritated and frustrated that their entire campaign, based mainly on getting more and more media attention, will fall apart.

lol.. he has forgotten the number of IPS officers who are behind bars in Gujrat in encounter cases. No wonder Kejriwal brought that up. It is a shame that IPS and other police officers who merely carried out orders of government or acted as per the conveyed policies of the government are behind the bars while makers of such policies are roaming free.
Reminded of a scene in a Swedish film where the stripper undresses her self slowly in front of a shy guy. Then rubs her bare essentials in his face. Hold his hands and touches herself. Then let's go of her hand and guy involuntarily holds her hand, when she starts shouting rape rape !! So these AAP strippers oops goondas send SMSs to each other looking for confrontation in spite of election commission rules in place. Come in as fully packed mob looking for destruction. Get held or detained or attacked in return and now they are shouting conspiracy. I dare say Item girls have shown more dignity than this.

Reminded of a scene in a Swedish film where the stripper undresses her self slowly in front of a shy guy. Then rubs her bare essentials in his face. Hold his hands and touches herself. Then let's go of her hand and guy involuntarily holds her hand, when she starts shouting rape rape !! So these AAP strippers oops goondas send SMSs to each other looking for confrontation in spite of election commission rules in place. Come in as fully packed mob looking for destruction. Get held or detained or attacked in return and now they are shouting conspiracy. I dare say Item girls have shown more dignity than this.

When you didnt have to answer any of the point I had raised in my post, you could very well have avoided quoting me. I agree with you on other point such strippers shouldn't get any sympathy :winky:

Appalling' date= shocking, horrible, appeal BJP people to keep it sane: Shazia Ilmi on attack on Yogendra Yadav - NDTV. MadamJi bhool gayi ki woh AAP ka hi worker hai :laugh:
shazia ilmi ‏@shaziailmi I have NOT said BJP is behind ink attacks at all. :hysterical::hysterical:

Just saw the video of Yogi Yadav incident. I condemn attacks like this... Nobody has any right to attack like this...the guy who did this should be severely punished... It was a grave security breach... This security breach should be investigated and guilty officials should be punished...