Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

They (AAP) didn't get chance for thieving in delhi due to there ONLY big agenda on corruption... So they changed there agenda to other topics and are trying to win 2-3 seats in :fishing:Lok Sabha Election so that they could have something in there pockets... They are the same Kangressiis...
So your point is established parties are thieves and you are guessing AAP will also be thieves. At least you admit BJP are thieves and your only point is AAP will be the same, that's progress in realisation:two_thumbs_up:

Others including BJP are proving thieves. Not a lakh here or there. But thousands of crores. These big guns also don't want anything to change. Lets try AAP and see if they are not thieves. Worth a go:cantstop: Especially when big guns don't provide any governance either:((
:poink: One bad fish can spoil others.... Well I don't really know who did that corruption thing in BJP... And whether it has been proved in courts or not... :sherlock: TRY ???? haven't u seen them in Delhi ???? :hehe: TRY ???? this is not a trial and error method, this is our country, I am atleast banking on those who had done good development in past and proven there cases.. B->

"TV channels pe chal raha hai - 'Kejriwal ne kaha ki Modi aur Mayawati ke beech main Modi ko prefer karunga (It's on TV channels that 'Kejriwal said he would prefer Modi if he had to choose between [the BJP leader] and Mayawati)'. I never ever said that," Kejriwal wrote in a post on twitter.
:hysterical:

"TV channels pe chal raha hai - 'Kejriwal ne kaha ki Modi aur Mayawati ke beech main Modi ko prefer karunga (It's on TV channels that 'Kejriwal said he would prefer Modi if he had to choose between [the BJP leader] and Mayawati)'. I never ever said that' date=" Kejriwal wrote in a post on twitter.:hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical:

They (AAP) didn't get chance for thieving in delhi due to there ONLY big agenda on corruption... So they changed there agenda to other topics and are trying to win 2-3 seats in :fishing:Lok Sabha Election so that they could have something in there pockets... They are the same Kangressiis...
What ? Why couldn't they just be in the govt for the whole term, have an alliance with congress and make money. They could have made 100 times more money in Delhi govt in one year as compared to what a lok sabha MP can make in his entire career. You may like or dislike any party but please don't make up this random crap.

any comments on the Kejriwal-Bajpai video? In case you have not seen it yet, here it is: yRGNTXDO7dI and yeah, here I am applying your technique of answering a post with a completely unrelated question.
Can't watch it from work, and don't any time at home beyond kid and household chores.

What ? Why couldn't they just be in the govt for the whole term, have an alliance with congress and make money. They could have made 100 times more money in Delhi govt in one year as compared to what a lok sabha MP can make in his entire career. You may like or dislike any party but please don't make up this random crap.
:giggle: AAP quit from Delhi to save face. They had a choose to either quit & run away or overcome challenges. Choose the former do to minimize the self-inflicted damage and run away from their promises. They were being confined only to Delhi and were unable to answer any questions and demand from the public. It was a selfish and greedy decision to quit Delhi. And to make it worse, their entire LS campaign has shifted to complains and accusations now. They know that if they shout and use violence, it will save Congress and eventually they will get huge dividends for the help. Like Samajwadi Party does for Congress as well.

LOL! Could have guessed it will be something innocuous like that since it was coming from someone posting about Kejriwal's convoy hitting a two wheeler.
I agree that kejriwal may be making a small mistake here and there and in my personal opinion he should have tried to expand slower than this. What I find amazing is that people don't see a difference between him taking a type 4 house (which my father in law had in Delhi and trust me it's a very simple flat, there is nothing fancy) vs congress holding onto multiple bungalows. Since he went from no apartment or 3 bedroom apartment to type 4 apartment he is now as bad as congress and BJP.

I agree that kejriwal may be making a small mistake here and there and in my personal opinion he should have tried to expand slower than this. What I find amazing is that people don't see a difference between him taking a type 4 house (which my father in law had in Delhi and trust me it's a very simple flat, there is nothing fancy) vs congress holding onto multiple bungalows. Since he went from no apartment or 3 bedroom apartment to type 4 apartment he is now as bad as congress and BJP.
Yeah, I also agree that the expansion is unrealistic to be a success. They should have targeted the next elections realistically, and for these elections fielded only about 50 or so candidates with a grass root campaigning strategy that they employed in Delhi. By the time of the next elections, they could have gone to fielding around 200 candidates and would have been a big force if they won around 50 of those seats. But as you say, his flaws are just so miniscule compared to other scumbags that it is funny and sometimes frustrating to see people highlighting them. Number of bedrooms in a flat, convoy hitting a two wheeler.....LOL!

Whoops, I think somethings are to be pointed out to this man... - How could he make any penny in delhi while his parties ONLY big agenda... Next is they just wanted there own majority and not a mixed bag.. Thats the reason they quit from Delhi... I think u should atleast think once (if u can :giggle:) and then write anything... And the above quote just shows that how much u like that AAP party and the Kejri to whom u call him as a leader... Actually I have a question for u - Lets see u can answer it or not - Q. If Kejriwal wants to kill the corruption thing, how was his MAIN strategy to eradicate corruption had any chance of succeeding when he, through such a huge press conference supplying the help-line numbers to teach people how to operate a sting operation on corrupted people, While those who are corrupt can easily learn those methods of sting operation by calling to those helpline numbers and even get more educated on such matters and become more aware... It was like teaching thieves how u all can be caught on each and every television channel... And u call them our leaders who just dont have that thinking process in them, no futuristic plans just agendas.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Aam Aadmi Party Thread

AAP is minor factor in these elections. Its more in 4 to 15 years to see their impact But why BJP so focused on them now. Surely they need to focus on Kangress I maybe they can see the potential:haha:
Of course AAP has potential... The kind of following it has generated nationally and abroad is something which can't be discounted and for which other regional parties will pay anything to achieve... Just look at the flop rally of Mamta Di in Delhi, the other day... AAP has achieved much more than any other current regional party has done in such a short time... This is mainly because of their unique methods, background support of 'India against Corruption campaign' and Anna movement... Why BJP is worried? Because for years BJP has suffered because of the polarisation of so called "secular" parties. They term AAP as a 'vote cancelling/katu' party. They didn't needed AAP this election... Why AAP didn't came during 2009 elections? Against Congress? Why it has to come now when BJP, which has ruled only for few years as compared to Congress, was hoping to make a govt. Hence BJP hates AAP...