Crowd acting like monkey's

Chaos

[h1]Is monkey noise racism, asks Waugh[/h1] New Delhi: The India-Australia One-Day series has been in the news not only for the on-field encounter but also for off-field happenings. During the Vadodara and Nagpur One-Dayers, Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds was allegedly subjected to racial taunts by a section of the crowd. Even as the racism debate continues, former Australian greats like Mark Waugh and Allan Border have said that Symonds was being "precious" about the entire issue and that it has been blown out of proportion. Mark Waugh said, "What is Andrew Symonds complaining about monkey noises? Does that come down to racism, without actually saying any words? I don’t know. It didn't worry me. I don't know if we are getting a bit precious here, really." The incident will now be taken up by the Australian Cricketers' Association and the players' world union, the Federation of International Cricketers. FICA Chief Executive Tim May said he would discuss the matter with Cricket Australia Chief Executive James Sutherland. Meanwhile, match referee Stuart Broad has mentioned about the racial taunts in his report to the International Cricket Council as well and has raised his concerns over the issue. Australia lead the seven-match series 4-1 after six matches with the first game at Bangalore being rained out. It's just some fun guys!

I sooooooooooooo miss being there :frown: U might frown on it as much as you want, but there is some perverse fun in shouting out loud "Ponting is a bas#@" Sachinnn Sachinnnn Aussies Suck discuss ur fave chants here :D
I am not sure if this one is still around, but something about Wankhede meina aaya Bhoot..Pakistani ki maa ki.. Then the famous 'aeyo aeyo"